Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

LT1 kill.....GT kill

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2005, 10:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LT1 kill.....GT kill

about a month ago i raced a silver LT1 SS with black rims, he lives in the same neighborhood i do, its a nice car, it looks sweet, and sounds good. before he got it he had a green third gen Z-28, and i had a 86 iroc-z, his Z was a lot nicer than my iroc, it looked better, and it was a lot tougher, he told one of my buddys that he always wanted to race me, but it never happend.

now i have a 02 SS anniversary edition, one day i caught him on the street, i was ahead of him so he speed up, we dropped gears and went, i got an immediate jump on him and stayed a couple cars ahead of him the whole time, this car crossed us so we had to slow down. he had cut me off one day and revved up, i guess he knows not to do that anymore. im not sure what mods he has, but i know that he has a cam, the car sounds awesome, but i still got him.

GT kill:
im on my way to school, i just got out of work, and im minding my own business, a GT flys by me, im on 2nd doing like 25 so i think about it for a second, and decided to go for it, i go to first, and im at his rear bumper, shift to 2nd and it was bye bye gt, i went to third and put two cars on him, then i let off. that was the first race against a mustang i had, felt great!!!

i raced a new vet like 2 months after getting my car, needless to say, i got bitch slapped, and i raced my buddys 01 SS, he punked me, but he has a long list of mods, i raced a 5.0, i missed third so that was a lost, and i killed a S2000 on the freeway, and ive been to the track a couple of times, but my tires spin like crazy, so not many wins there either. i need some nittos!!!

Last edited by osvaldo; 04-24-2005 at 10:17 AM.
Old 04-24-2005, 12:15 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good runs, and nittos do help, i had a problem with spinning, but i just got some rims with nitto 555 drag radials and they are nice i raced my friends gt last night and it grabbed when i dumped the clutch at 3000 rpm, there was no tire spin what so ever, it bogged down a bit at the take off but i left him there like he was standing still