Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

i hate cocky rich kids

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2005, 03:04 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i hate cocky rich kids

sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but i couldnt figure out where else to put it. last night i was at our local hang out where everyone goes on the weekends to (illegally lol) street race and showcase their cars. This ****** rich kid pulls up in a brand new vette, talkin a LOT of ****. He came up to me and asked me if i wanted to run (i have a 2000 trans am)! i said i didnt... and he asked me to start it up so he could hear it...so i thought, hey we were just being friendly, maybe ill make a friend or somethin, so i did. After i shut it down he looked around, smiled and did the thumbs down sign. WHAT A COCKY BASTARD!! god i HATE cocky rich kids. i so bad wanted to say "hey does your dad know you took his vette out???"...danm...i work HARD as hell just to own the car, little own sup it up. and for some snobby rich boy who has never worked a day in his life, show me thumbs down??? man that pissed me off. i know his car would have killed mine but he didnt have to be a dick about it. that just makes me want to get a loan and buy a stinkin supercharger lol one day i will go back with my McLerren F1 and leave him breathin exhaust fumes...!!! sorry just thought i would vent a little. anyone know any **** bastards who think they know it all??
Old 05-07-2005, 03:50 AM
TECH Apprentice

Oh yea I know the kind, and I've been in a very similar situation to yours. Some people jsut have no respect for hard work and determination. That's how I got everything I own, busting my ***.
Old 05-07-2005, 10:26 AM
Launching!

Muscle, what's in your car? Just stock?

I wouldn't worry about the guy with the C6, ******** always get theirs in the end.
Old 05-07-2005, 11:21 AM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

Originally Posted by BOBA_VETT

I wouldn't worry about the guy with the C6, ******** always get theirs in the end.
you got it man. what goes around comes around. Why dont you set up that ******* with some local LS1techers. I am sure there's someone round you that would be more than willing to run his *** over. Well dont sweat it man, you'll get him eventually.

Brad
Old 05-07-2005, 01:02 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by BOBA_VETT

mostly stock...g2 true ram air open lid intake sysem, slp Loudmouth Exhaust (put it on yesterday..sounds awesome), smooth air bellow and for appearance, Z06 corvette rims (arm &'a leg) and a dual guage pod....slowly trying to move up lol id do somethin like a cam...but its expensive enuff to just maintain the car and make payments on it. shes my BABY tho...one day man...one day
Old 05-07-2005, 02:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

You should have broke that thumb. That little boy has got some ***** .
Old 05-07-2005, 03:40 PM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

Originally Posted by 1999T/A
You should have broke that thumb. That little boy has got some ***** .
or he THINKS he's got em.
Old 05-07-2005, 08:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

yeah thats about when you start throwin' some fists. if someone did that to me id knock them out and then poop on their windshield while they were unconcious
Old 05-07-2005, 10:05 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 00firebird
yeah thats about when you start throwin' some fists. if someone did that to me id knock them out and then poop on their windshield while they were unconcious
dude....i was about to start something but he showd up with like 20 of his friends. i would have taken them ALL down myself lol...but i feared for my car lol give me a black eye or a broken nose...but dont ****** TOUCH my car!! ya hurd ma lol
Old 05-07-2005, 10:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He'll Crash. Plain and simple. Remember dont let some ******* **** on your day.
Old 05-07-2005, 10:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Racers lounge btw
Old 05-08-2005, 01:10 AM
On The Tree

Sounds like somebodies gellus.
Old 05-08-2005, 08:46 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by surfnaked
Sounds like somebodies gellus.
Sounds like someone needs a beating from a dictionary
Are you angry you didn't say anything back to him or that he has a nice car though?
Old 05-08-2005, 09:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by muscleHud
mostly stock...g2 true ram air open lid intake sysem, slp Loudmouth Exhaust (put it on yesterday..sounds awesome), smooth air bellow and for appearance, Z06 corvette rims (arm &'a leg) and a dual guage pod....slowly trying to move up lol id do somethin like a cam...but its expensive enuff to just maintain the car and make payments on it. shes my BABY tho...one day man...one day

I feel you 100%. I'm the same way. I've had the car for almost 3 years now and have gotten to the point I'm at in the Sig above.

Hell the only way I afforded the Trans and Rear was from being Deployed in a war for a year. F**k that kid.

I'm in a bind now becuase I'm going to have to rebuild the motor on my D.D. and Cash is always tight.
Old 05-08-2005, 09:27 AM
TECH Junkie

im right there with richie...being gone for months at a time is the only way i can afford mods. lol. i try and save money for mods, but its not that easy. i wish i had rich *** parents to pay for my ****. but hey, what can ya do?

just mod the **** outta your TA, and then whip his ***. and then laugh at him for having a slow $50k car
Old 05-08-2005, 09:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You live in Houston man, somebody is gonna own his *** sooner or later , with all the fast cars down there...
Old 05-08-2005, 10:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

Ehh, it's all relative to your income, most of the time. Someone could pull up in a 100+k dollar car and give him the thumbs down(pretty immature btw). It's best to try not to keep up with "The Jones" so to speak. Enjoy your car and don't let someone get under your skin....it's kinda like you going up to a kid in a stock Civic and making fun of his car.

I don't disrespect someones car no matter what they drive and I'm content with not having the fastest car.
Old 05-08-2005, 10:45 AM
TS6
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn Tudds that was funny!

I would have ran him, most likely he can't drive to save his ***. Like all the slow *** 12 and 13 second vipers at the track.

I had a similar situation once, a kid showed up in his dads Lingenfelter vetter. Nice car, but this kid just knew it was fast, but not how fast. He shows up to our spot saying he'd beat anyone and blah blah blah. I get a call on my cell and bring my Grand National out. We size up the car, street tires, say no more. I told him I'd run him for any amount of cash he had. Heres where I get screwed: My buddy has a blown cobra, its quick, but not as quick as my car. He races the cobra first and loses. Now I know I have easy money. But when they get back, as we are setting things up, my dumbass friend proceeds to tell the kid how bad he is about to be beat, since my car is faster than the one he just lost to.

The kid just sat on the curb, pissed off and talking about how the car sucked. I told him it was a nice car, but NEVER show up and say "nobody can beat me", because someone always will. Theres ALWAYS someone faster.
Old 05-08-2005, 10:47 AM
TECH Junkie

theres not always someone faster...NOONE can beat me.

j/k im slow
Old 05-08-2005, 11:09 AM
SSU'S Vice Mod

Originally Posted by TS6
Damn Tudds that was funny!

I would have ran him, most likely he can't drive to save his ***. Like all the slow *** 12 and 13 second vipers at the track.

I had a similar situation once, a kid showed up in his dads Lingenfelter vetter. Nice car, but this kid just knew it was fast, but not how fast. He shows up to our spot saying he'd beat anyone and blah blah blah. I get a call on my cell and bring my Grand National out. We size up the car, street tires, say no more. I told him I'd run him for any amount of cash he had. Heres where I get screwed: My buddy has a blown cobra, its quick, but not as quick as my car. He races the cobra first and loses. Now I know I have easy money. But when they get back, as we are setting things up, my dumbass friend proceeds to tell the kid how bad he is about to be beat, since my car is faster than the one he just lost to.

The kid just sat on the curb, pissed off and talking about how the car sucked. I told him it was a nice car, but NEVER show up and say "nobody can beat me", because someone always will. Theres ALWAYS someone faster.

This is exactly what I was going to say. Don't let them get to ya, but just make some simple snide remark about daddy's money and let the rest of the water roll off the ducks back.

Also, don't ever fight the ***** rich bitches because they definately can afford better lawyers than you. Doesn't matter if they started it! Hell, I'd take a fall for a few hundred K and a week's stay in the hospital...bones heal right?