Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

01 TA .vs. 3 Terminators, 1 LS1 Z28, & Jeep

Old 05-07-2005, 03:30 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 01 TA .vs. 3 Terminators, 1 LS1 Z28, & Jeep

No ricers would dare race me, they just gave me the thumbs up and said the ole' TA just sounded too damned frightening(open cut-out and G5X2 will do that to them). Most action I've ever gotten in a single night(and yes, that includes with the ladies )

1st up is a black 03 Cobra, went from a 20mph roll. I was stuck spinning, while he was quickly putting about 3-4 cars on me. Finally, I hooked, and began reeling him in. By 120, I had a car and a half on him. We shut it down there. His said mods were full exhaust, CAI, tune.

Next is this ls1 Z28, m6, suspension, all boltons. I was a little intimidated at first, due to his front end kept rising and falling, damn! Did 3 runs total, with each one being the same. From a 30-35 mph roll, he gets a slightly small jump, my third gear hammers down, and good night. I ended up putting about 4 car lengths on him to about 110.

Now for the deaths. 1st up is a Red Cobra(04), who only wants to go from a dig. I said fine, though I have no traction at all and will just spin at the line. He refused to do a roll race. Whatever, I just like to run, win or lose. He, unsurprisingly, hooks on his M/Ts, and puts about 8 car lengths on me by the time I can even start to hook. The distance stayed that way up to about 130mph. Did 2 runs, both pretty much the same. After telling him my mods on his request, this ******* told me his cobra was bone stock. I rolled my eyes and walked away. From hearsay, he had all the goodies b4 one moved up to a ported eaton and so on.

Next, this pretty much bone stock 02 SS called me out, talking a little trash. I told him we'll run 'em, the lope is a timing misfire. Everybody told me to kill him and shut him up, but what does this guy do? Runs behind his buddies 500RWHP+ Cobra. So I run the Cobra. 1st roll, from about 40mph, I stayed with him for maybe a second and a half, and he pulls away, putting a lot of carlengths on me. 2nd roll, from about 20mph, both of us can't get traction, he hooks, and pulls away hard. 3rd roll, pretty much same result. Very cool guy, we complemented each other on our rides, and went our seperate ways.

Oh, and the jeep? Well, he just wanted to hear the exhaust. I obliged him. Also, had a bone stock EVO refuse to race me, said he was sick of losing this night . Another 04 Cobra(pullied, chipped, exhaust), and a beautiful black Saleen(putting down approx.400RWHP) wanted to line em up, but I told them I was sick of Cobras, and losing to the freakin' things(all in good humor tho). Cops were starting to come out, didn't want to risk anything more this night.
AFRs and 125 shot, here I come!
Old 05-07-2005, 01:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JBGRAYTA
I told him we'll run 'em, the lope is a timing misfire.
I have been looking for an excuse to tell people when i cam my car.
Thank you =)

Ninja Edit: Great kills and losses. sucks the dude in the camaro ran besides the cobra. Great runs, i never get ANYTHING close to that out here.
people in this part of kansas drive so damn slow =(

Search this Thread