Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Finally ran an 05 GT

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2005, 12:45 PM
On The Tree

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Finally ran an 05 GT

Pulled up next to an 05 GT - asked if he wanted to run for kicks. From the 15 mph roll, I asked him to honk 3 times. I let him hit the gas first to give him a little bit of a lead, and then I hit it and just stomped his ***. Pulled 2 1/2 cars easily and kept on pulling..... Next opportunity to get to talk. I stated wasn't entirely fair as I have a few mods. Told him he had a very nice car, he reciprocated and we went on our ways. Good fun to run against guys who are cool about it.
Old 05-13-2005, 01:36 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice kill, Jim!! But did you have any doubt???!!!

BTW, I got your message, but darnit...I won't be able to make it out to the track tonight!!! I'm going out of town. Have fun though!!! I will hit you up when I get back!
Old 05-13-2005, 01:41 PM
12 Second Club

Nice kill.
Old 05-13-2005, 02:46 PM
Teching In

Good kill

I ran into a V6 version of the 05 Mustang, and I lined up with him to see if he wanted to race for ***** and giggles, well the guy being a retard doesnt even line up beside me just gets close and floors it.. well unlucky him does it when a car about 10 yards in front of him cuts him off, he slams on his brakes *** flies up in the air nose to ground, hahah I was like moron, I went by him and seen his wife bitchin him out! "GOD DA%*IT! WE JUST GOT THIS CAR" lmao
Old 05-13-2005, 11:24 PM
Launching!

Ran one the other day..........not much of a race young guy looking for a big kill..........no chance
Old 05-16-2005, 09:03 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by GO4URS
Nice kill, Jim!! But did you have any doubt???!!!

BTW, I got your message, but darnit...I won't be able to make it out to the track tonight!!! I'm going out of town. Have fun though!!! I will hit you up when I get back!
No doubts! Just had not run one yet & thought I would just to see. thanks for the cheers....
Old 05-16-2005, 09:06 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Juts_Camaro
Good kill

I ran into a V6 version of the 05 Mustang, and I lined up with him to see if he wanted to race for ***** and giggles, well the guy being a retard doesnt even line up beside me just gets close and floors it.. well unlucky him does it when a car about 10 yards in front of him cuts him off, he slams on his brakes *** flies up in the air nose to ground, hahah I was like moron, I went by him and seen his wife bitchin him out! "GOD DA%*IT! WE JUST GOT THIS CAR" lmao
lmao!