Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

99TA VS 98 TA and 99z28 in one night

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2005, 11:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 99TA VS 98 TA and 99z28 in one night

Ok who replyed to my first story in this forum owner of LT1 has a big hole in his face!!
Sorry i wasnt putting down LT1's or Auto i was just saying the kid called me out thinking he was goin to win...and the auto thing i was just saying that the kid thinks he lost cause he was on the phone with a auto...but that dont stop u from putting your foot to the floor and goin now does it...plus the 1st race i gave him 2 cars plus before i even starting and then beat him by 2 cars so prob 4 or more cars plus in less a 1/4 mile...so my LS1 is just right for stock i think

Anyway i raced a stock 98 TA acrossed the local bridge 3 times and won all 3 times but god damn the ****** auto it was a strong car for 100k i got him by a 1/2 a car 2 times and 3rd race i learned to drive by then and i won by 1 or more not sure but i also didnt know how to drive something with power since my last car was 98 mustang Gt with tons of mods but i knew how to drive and launch it well it ran 8.8 1/8mile... anyway the next race was 99 Z28 with 411's and pulleys..it was close but i got him 3 times really only 2 cause he went 2nd to 5th the 3rd race