Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LT1 beats LS1 Vette

http://web.camaross.com/forums/showt...&highlight=ls1

Enjoy.
Old 06-08-2005, 06:22 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by FLeXNuTZ
dude i've noticed you've been posting alot of lt1 "kill" stories whats the deal, are you trying to convince people that the lt1 is more powerful than the ls1 with the right amount of money, by looking at your mods you run about a 14.1 plus or minus a tenth, the ls1 is a better engine, and i'm not saying that lt1's suck or anything, but owning a lt1 and looking outside and seeing it on ramps again just enforces it more, it has exhaust, pullies, cia, granatelli mass air, 373 gears, shift kit, power programmer, 160 stat and i smoked it in my stock 02 z28, then not to long ago i beat some dude with a cammed lt1 and all i had was an air lid, any ways if i'm reading you wrong sorry but if not just chill
Old 06-08-2005, 06:41 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by calz28
dude i've noticed you've been posting alot of lt1 "kill" stories whats the deal, are you trying to convince people that the lt1 is more powerful than the ls1 with the right amount of money, by looking at your mods you run about a 14.1 plus or minus a tenth, the ls1 is a better engine, and i'm not saying that lt1's suck or anything, but owning a lt1 and looking outside and seeing it on ramps again just enforces it more, it has exhaust, pullies, cia, granatelli mass air, 373 gears, shift kit, power programmer, 160 stat and i smoked it in my stock 02 z28, then not to long ago i beat some dude with a cammed lt1 and all i had was an air lid, any ways if i'm reading you wrong sorry but if not just chill

Seems like your the one who needs to chill..This is the kill section people post there kills. So LT1 people can't post kills against LS1's or something?? If you look in the mutimedia sections theres like 3 or 4 LS1 kills on LT1's. And the LT1's you raced must have not been racing. And if you think a bolt-on cammed LT1 runs a 14.1 plus or minus a tenth you need to lay off the crack.
Old 06-08-2005, 06:50 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by icebergslim1827
Seems like your the one who needs to chill..This is the kill section people post there kills. So LT1 people can't post kills against LS1's or something?? If you look in the mutimedia sections theres like 3 or 4 LS1 kills on LT1's. And the LT1's you raced must have not been racing. And if you think a bolt-on cammed LT1 runs a 14.1 plus or minus a tenth you need to lay off the crack.
Right on dude, seriously, that's what i was about to say. Everyone on this site seems to treat LT1's like dirt and iits boring always seing the LS1 getting all the attention. Lately all the threads have been on people smoking LT1's, so its cool that you brought that thread out. LT1's have awesome potential, and personally im actually looking into buying an LT1 WS6, instead of a LS1.
Old 06-08-2005, 07:07 PM
SSU, come over and relax

Originally Posted by WS6T/A98
Right on dude, seriously, that's what i was about to say. Everyone on this site seems to treat LT1's like dirt and iits boring always seing the LS1 getting all the attention. Lately all the threads have been on people smoking LT1's, so its cool that you brought that thread out. LT1's have awesome potential, and personally im actually looking into buying an LT1 WS6, instead of a LS1.
well it is ls1tech

haha just messin around

Old 06-08-2005, 08:06 PM
12 Second Club

your the one who is smoking crack, if you read his sig he doesn't have a cam in it, i never mentioned what the other car ran, and if you read in the kill section topics you would see that there is at least 4 topics he's posted about lt1's and that to me says something (none of them are his by the way), and also i don't hate lt1's i have one in my drive way right now it's a 1994 pontiac formula with an lt1

p.s.
the lt1's that i raced did run,
the cammed one even told me i ran good
and that he liked my rims, so once again lay of
the pipe
Old 06-08-2005, 08:15 PM
12 Second Club

Whats your damn problem? Didn't see you jumping on the guys saying "I have had to put a few LT1s in their place" in those other threads. He is as proud of his engine as I am. Looks like it is you that needs to chill
Old 06-08-2005, 08:18 PM
12 Second Club

your the one who is smoking crack, if you read his sig he doesn't have a cam in it, i never mentioned what the other car ran, and if you read in the kill section topics you would see that there is at least 4 topics he's posted about lt1's and that to me says something (none of them are his by the way), and also i don't hate lt1's i have one in my drive way right now it's a 1994 pontiac formula with an lt1

p.s.
the lt1's that i raced did run,
the cammed one even told me i ran good
and that he liked my rims, so once again lay of
the pipe
If you don't like it stay the hell out of the thread. I did not go in a troll the guys that posted kills about LT1s in their LS1s. Props to them and to this guy. ****** newb

With that, take stick out of your *** and get a life.
Old 06-08-2005, 08:49 PM
On The Tree

LS1 kicks *** as does the LT1...I love both!!! It seems like a few peoplew ho have LS1's are sort of acting like Vette owners when you say you beat a vette with an f-body. The kill story has no trash talking and some egomaniac comes in harping "dont come here saying your..." Anyways I say good kill and btw that LT1 runs 13 flat with basic bolt ons.
Old 06-08-2005, 09:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Maybe that's because half of the mods on the LT1 you described aren't worth a **** (pullies, CAI, GMS MAF, HPP3, 160 stat). The onyl real power mod on the car is a catback, and the gears are the only thing really doing anything for it.

Right now, yes, the LS1 is the better motor... by less than a tenth of a second.
Old 06-08-2005, 10:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

HEY SCREW ALL OF YALL!!!!!! ITS ALL ABOUT THE 305 TPI. THATS RIGHT AN AMAZING 180HP under the hood of my 86 iroc! I HOPE! no, all engines have great potential, with enough money my mom's 93 volvo will smoke all you fools! i have an 02 SS aswell and i love it, ive smoked a cammed lt1. BAD! obviously stock vs stock, ls1 is on top, but theres nothing wrong with an lt1, i prefer a third gen. they just look better. yeah.
Old 06-08-2005, 10:39 PM
12 Second Club

i never said lt1's sucked i just asked him a question, i never called b.s. on any of the post like i said before on my first post if i'm reading him wrong i apologize, and if you feel offended every thing will be o.k.
Old 06-08-2005, 10:49 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by osvaldo
HEY SCREW ALL OF YALL!!!!!! ITS ALL ABOUT THE 305 TPI. THATS RIGHT AN AMAZING 180HP under the hood of my 86 iroc! I HOPE! no, all engines have great potential, with enough money my mom's 93 volvo will smoke all you fools! i have an 02 SS aswell and i love it, ive smoked a cammed lt1. BAD! obviously stock vs stock, ls1 is on top, but theres nothing wrong with an lt1, i prefer a third gen. they just look better. yeah.
haha yea man third gen's, you got it right
Old 06-08-2005, 11:05 PM
Staging Lane

30 mph roll with an auto????? but why?
Old 06-09-2005, 03:10 AM
12 Second Club

It's been said many of times, but i'll say it again. LS1>LT1>L98...but they are all SBC's and can be modded to be fast as hell. My L98 91z28 hangs with and beats some LT1s, and I get a lot of props from LS1 owners when I race them. Just learn to accept not everyone wants to buy an LS1 and already be out on top, its about the satisfaction of knowing YOU made your car fast, it didn't come from the factory that way. I'd rather be in an LT1 or L98 surprising an LS1...just my 2 cents..
Old 06-09-2005, 05:22 AM
TECH Apprentice

Nothing really to enjoy there. It was a boring race (from a roll) where he caught a more powerful car in a transmission dead spot. It's like beating someone at billiards because they scratched on the eight ball. Yes it's a win but did you really beat anyone?
Old 06-09-2005, 05:41 AM
TECH Apprentice

Seems like your the one who needs to chill..This is the kill section people post there kills. So LT1 people can't post kills against LS1's or something??
Umm take a closer look bro. Flexnutz has 5 threads started right here about LT1's beating LS1's. None of them were races he was actually in and all of the threads (started by other people) originated at camaroz28.com.

I'd say it's a 100% possibility that flexnutz has a crusade going right now to insult and or bash LS1's for whatever reason. I personally find this pathetic as it should be beneath F-body enthusiasts. I mean isn't a crusade against imports or Mustangs more worthwhile then atacking each other? That goes for LS1 guys against LT1's as well.
Old 06-09-2005, 08:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by darrensls1formula
Umm take a closer look bro. Flexnutz has 5 threads started right here about LT1's beating LS1's. None of them were races he was actually in and all of the threads (started by other people) originated at camaroz28.com.

I'd say it's a 100% possibility that flexnutz has a crusade going right now to insult and or bash LS1's for whatever reason. I personally find this pathetic as it should be beneath F-body enthusiasts. I mean isn't a crusade against imports or Mustangs more worthwhile then atacking each other? That goes for LS1 guys against LT1's as well.
He's not bashing LS1s in any way.

We're all pretty much attacking each other by starting anti-mustang or anti-import threads. We are all car enthusiasts, and the members of the same team... if you want to look at it that way.
Old 06-09-2005, 09:26 AM
TECH Apprentice

EXACTLY the attitude that provoked me to post some LS1 kills to show that the LS1 is not THAT far ahead of the LT1. My car should run faster than stock (14.1) with the mods it has. I mean, that is just common sense. It should run at least a 13.8, possibly a little faster. You're right, I posted the kills to try and get a response just like the one you gave and, unfortunately, I got what I wanted. I was wondering if maybe I would get a "good kill" response but I knew better than that.
Old 06-09-2005, 09:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

And BTW, these aren't my kills. I'm not fast enough to take a LS1...yet.