Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Just when I'm scanning the car

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2005, 02:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just when I'm scanning the car

I'm driving around trying to hit all the cells in the histographs. I see a set of headlights behind as I'm pulling up this hill. Car pulls along beside me, its an older Malibu with miss matched body panels. I'm in second when we both hit it. He stuck to my fender until I hit third where I started to barely pull a bit. Shut it down and gave him a "fast car" and continued on my way. Go home play with the tune reload and head out on the highway to run the tune in. Again I've got the computer on the seat. I'm cruising along and there is a new M3 ahead. I don't think anything of it as I slowly pass him. Sure enough I'm watching his lights and can see that he has decided to give me the fly by. I downshift from 6th to 3rd and hit it as he is coming up to my rear fender. He pulls ahead abit but as I am going into fourth he is left far behind.
Havn't made up a sig but mods are
-AS 5.3 heads
-FM 13 cam
-90/90 intake TB
-Kooks stepped headers
-Razetronics pump
I've got to quit this nonsense
Old 06-17-2005, 03:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ORANGE JUICE1
I'm driving around trying to hit all the cells in the histographs. I see a set of headlights behind as I'm pulling up this hill. Car pulls along beside me, its an older Malibu with miss matched body panels. I'm in second when we both hit it. He stuck to my fender until I hit third where I started to barely pull a bit. Shut it down and gave him a "fast car" and continued on my way. Go home play with the tune reload and head out on the highway to run the tune in. Again I've got the computer on the seat. I'm cruising along and there is a new M3 ahead. I don't think anything of it as I slowly pass him. Sure enough I'm watching his lights and can see that he has decided to give me the fly by. I downshift from 6th to 3rd and hit it as he is coming up to my rear fender. He pulls ahead abit but as I am going into fourth he is left far behind.
Havn't made up a sig but mods are
-AS 5.3 heads
-FM 13 cam
-90/90 intake TB
-Kooks stepped headers
-Razetronics pump
I've got to quit this nonsense
good stuff man....i had something very simular happen when i was rolling around in my heads cam z28 with a buddy doing some scanning right after install.... its a rush for sure...specially when you pull on them...
nice kills