Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

This.... sucked....

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2005, 05:20 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This.... sucked....

On my way to work tonight, when I see a camaro weaving in and out of traffic ahead, not sure what year but it was the body style before mine. Anyway I catch up to him and as I get side by side I mashed the gas a little just to get a little jump on him, I let off and look in the mirror expecting him to still be behind me, only he wasn't there. I look over to my left and there he goes..... so I punched it, caught up to him quick, passed him, at about 90 then saw we were coming up on a pretty bad curve to be doing 90 so I let off, he however, decided to keep going. Then I guess he realized the lane he was in merged with another so he hit his brakes as he was making this wild curve but he wasn't turning enough and was about to hit the curb, well I guess he realized this and cut the wheel hard to the right. I guess the combo of brakes and cut wheel is a bad combo because his *** end slid out, as soon as I saw this I hit my breaks and he slid accross the highway right in front of me. Hit the curb on the opposite side (off ramp) front wheels went up in the air as his whole car did a 180, last I saw he came to a complete stop in the middle of the off ramp, sideways taking up both lanes. I wanted to stop but by the time all this happened, I was already passed him. I know he blew out his tires and messed up his 20's.
Old 06-20-2005, 06:49 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that sucks. i dont take it too hard around turns, much less ones im unfamiliar with. just be careful out there
Old 06-20-2005, 09:33 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hard turn + lots of brakes = snap over steer
Old 06-20-2005, 10:08 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thats kinda what you get for being a jackass weaving in and out of traffic...