Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

my 01Z vs another ls1 Z...

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2005, 02:31 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default my 01Z vs another ls1 Z...

i was on my way to my boys house sunday night after hockey to watch the pistons game (we shouldve won by the way), and a ls1 A4 Z with ground effects pulls up next to me. mind you i have me, my boy, his gf, my ockey bag/stick, and my 200+ lb stereo int he back while he was alone. so he pulls up to me and gives me this big smile like hes got something, then he asks what all the gauges are for...so my boy goes theyre just for show. haha. i was crackin up inside. so then hes like, wanna run em? im like, sure. so i told him to go on three, i honked the horn three times and threw it into 2nd from about a 45 roll. man, i pulled at least 2 cars on him in like what seemed to be 2 seconds. it was bad, like he didnt move at all and i was just like, "peace!" haha, then he pulls up next to me and asks what ive got. i said its a h/c ls6 and then he floors it and went nowhere again. haha. this guy was totally stock and thought hed hang. what a dumbass. like the 315's out back and true duals hangin low werent the first sign not to step. anyway, i think he learned his lesson...