Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Got and evo 8!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 01:27 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got and evo 8!

on the freeway with my girl going to a movie when i get passed by a evo 8. I took the cruz of and got on his *** and he got on it. so i put slamed it in 4th and almost rearended him lol but stayed on his *** for a bit. we played leep frog for a few. only had the moser 12 with 4.11 for 4 days. I like them!!! But we raced bumper to bumper and i didnt go to forth and at about 110 i started to pull from a car lenght to about 2 plus when i let off at about 140. The guy and his passanger drove by and gave my thumbs up. I was pumped 4 sure! had the car for 6 months and that was my first race. I have a bunch of slow cars in my town i look for a race as much as i can but nothing worth while lol.
Old 07-10-2005, 08:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

its hard to understand what you are saying, congrats on the kill, but maybe you should type up your stories like it was being graded so we could understand it better
Old 07-10-2005, 08:31 PM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

good kill man. There's a punk *** evo driving (unfortunately) ******** around here who gives me the finger every time I see him and I am just waiting to find an empty stretch where we can play. we'll see who gives who the finger after that. dumb ****.

anyway congrats again.
Old 07-12-2005, 02:27 PM
Staging Lane

great kill.been wanting to show one up for a while no luck whats so ever.