Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I'm back bitches pukin rally

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 09:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default I'm back bitches pukin rally

Hey yall,
Know i came back for a bit when it looked like i was getting my hands on another f-bod, but that never panned out so f-it. Ill be the offical ricer for now on and get some heat off off milla.

So ricer kill #1
I was dicking around in an unbuilt subdivision testing out my new suspension set up when i ran across a mid 90's 5.0 stang ... newer big body style but still the 5. before they went to the 4.6... well it was obvious it was stock because the radio and the tires were louder than the car.. and by the tires being loud i mean they were big chrome and ugly!!
Well i was playing on the twisties and he was pulling a break torque (or for you west coasters break standing). Well he just wanted to make smoak and noise so i just went around him no bigg.. then i noticed he let off the breaks and started to fallow me. so i started to push it a little and he stayed right on my *** (go figgure 5.0 keeping up with a 2.5rs). So I thought ok he wants to play .. so i pushed it harder.. snapping the wheel to induce a skidd around the corners and such... well this unbuilt sub makes a nice little circut no stretches of streight road any longer than 16th of a mile..
well about 1/2 way around the 'track' he went from on my *** to 3 lengths back , by 2 laps he was about an 8th of a mile back ... i stopped after the thrid and talked with him...
yes for you old schoolers I actully stopped and chatted with em... back in the dayz of the bird i would waste em and go on my way...
As i suspected there car was stock and he got it about a year ago...
so that was my accomplishment for the last couple of years... nice to get the best of some one again in a non winter setting....
I miss having a real car
but i gotta say this is a fun little go-kart
SO DRINK UP FUKKARS!
and ill keep from being a stranger from here on out, well , no stranger than i am already!!. mainly because i was banned from all the ricer forums already
ps, heres some pics of the scoobie as of yesterday, know yall want to see it again!!
Attached Thumbnails I'm back bitches pukin rally-july-05-shoot-012.jpg   I'm back bitches pukin rally-july-05-shoot-023.jpg   I'm back bitches pukin rally-july-05-shoot-036.jpg   I'm back bitches pukin rally-july-05-shoot-027.jpg  

Last edited by cudaeh; 07-10-2005 at 09:19 PM.
Old 07-10-2005, 09:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Nice to have you back man! I still remember tearing up a bit when the bird got it. I see your typing has improved
Old 07-10-2005, 09:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

damn, and im not drunk or nuddin... guess all the fancy schoolin is paying off.