Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

my first run ever from a dig: SS vs. 'Vette

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2005, 04:48 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my first run ever from a dig: SS vs. 'Vette

on the way to my buddy's house for my LT install, i had a lil race. I was on a junction heading toward my friend's house when I come across a corvette. it looked like a newer one, licence place said " I [heart] my C6"

...anyway i pulled up to her at a stoplight and it's a short distance ahead so i figure no use in even starting anything so i let her pull ahead and continue driving. later on down the road, maybe two stoplights ahead, guess who it is? lady in the 'vette again, different area - didn't expect to run into her again, but she is pulling up to a stop light and switches lanes - kind of inviting me over. i pull up next to her, she doesn't even look over. BUT i knew she wanted to run cuz she even waited for the cars turning in front of us (from the opposite side traffic) to clear both of our cars, when she actually could have taken off before me when the light turned green. so whatever, i start to move and actually test by giving a little throttle and next thing you know we are both mashing the pedal and at WOT. after first gear i was at her rear view mirror - hit second and my tires give a little chirp - back at WOT in second (i was thinking, cool i'm not getting smoked by this 'vette) and at the top of 2nd gear, i'm at her bumper and we shut it down. She signals to turn left at the next street and i look over to give her props but she's too cool and doesn't even look over. ah well, nice little run and i am not ashamed of this death to the 'vette even though it was to a woman. i was satisfied with my first race from a dig. i think she was stock with an automatic.

Any reactions? And spare me the "you lost to a girl" comments...older woman, maybe low/mid 40's age...

Last edited by chrischiz79; 07-14-2005 at 05:33 PM.
Old 07-14-2005, 05:43 PM
TECH Resident

You just lost to a woman, lol..hahahahahhahaha

j/k. that was a pretty good race. should have seen that after the LT install
There's always next time
Old 07-14-2005, 05:53 PM
Staging Lane

You just lost to a woman, lol..hahahahahhahaha
yeah, i know...

hopefully, after ther mods in my sig get installed i'll get to run with some more of the nice rides in my area, including mrs. C6...
Old 07-14-2005, 07:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

reactions...uh, was she hot??
Old 07-14-2005, 08:29 PM
TECH Addict

That sucks!

She was probably racing to see if you could take her home to your place...

Oh well, win some lose some.
Old 07-14-2005, 11:35 PM
Banned

good run man was she hot?