Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2-1 for the old T/A tonite

Old 07-23-2005, 11:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 2-1 for the old T/A tonite

Well had a pretty good night tonight and thought I'd share with you all. First up I see a 05 Mustang GT and the guy drives spiritedly to catch up to me. I look over and hes giving me this cocky stare, probably mad becuase my plate says "I pimp slap mustangs" Anyways we catch a light and roll out and at about 10 we both hit it at the same time, and I end up a little over a car at 80. Didn't look like he had anything more than a catback but he wouldn't look over at me after so I gave him a thumbs up and went on my way.

Next race was with a fox body 5.0 the guy gets next to me and gooses it, sound pretty mean. We go from a 40 roll and he pulls me a car and a half to 90 still pulling but we hit traffic. Talked to the guy for a while after that and he was pretty cool said he had a supercharger, cam, bolt ons, and a stall.

Finally heading home and I see this lightning, looked pretty new, but I don't know enough about them to tell what year. We go from a 40 roll hitting it at the same time and he pulled out a little at first then I reeled him in and we stayed dead even to 110 wher I pulled about half a fender and shut her down. Gave the guy a thumbs up and went home for the night, he kept on going so I didn't get any of his mods.
Old 07-24-2005, 09:54 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Detroitmuscle
"I pimp slap mustangs"
Pimp slap Mustangs huh? I see you're in Michigan. What city?

Want some?
Old 07-24-2005, 10:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

lol, yeah I live in Shelby Twp. Trust me I have a lot of respect for mustangs but it definatly gets a lot of attention. B the way you would absolutly whoop my *** so no need to race.
Old 07-24-2005, 11:59 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Detroitmuscle
lol, yeah I live in Shelby Twp. Trust me I have a lot of respect for mustangs but it definatly gets a lot of attention. B the way you would absolutly whoop my *** so no need to race.
Damn it!

Nice runs.
Old 07-25-2005, 09:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks
Old 07-25-2005, 01:05 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like some nice runs. Was the Lightining a black one? I have seen one on M59 that is definately modded and runs strong for a truck.
Old 07-25-2005, 01:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

No its was blue, him and a white one looked like they had met up in a parking lot off of Van Dyke. Looked like a younger guy, mid 20s.

Search this Thread