Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Bwuhahahaha!! War Stories got OWNED!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 02:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bwuhahahaha!! War Stories got OWNED!!

Just as the thread title says, the guys over on srtforums War Stories section got OWNED. Check this out:

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166404

It's funny as hell, trust me.
Old 08-04-2005, 02:19 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WAR STORIES GETS OWNED

Ok, here's a little background for you. I am currently deployed to Iraq and bored out of my mind. I am a peaceful member of quite a few forums on the net and could never think of doing anything such as this to the great people I like to chat with, however the folks on War Stories like to dish it out, let's see if they can eat it tooOk that's enough, here's the good stuff.

I was bored one night and a friend of mine offered a suggestion that I go try out my trolling prowess on www.srtforums.com. I say, what the hell, let's see what they have. I started out as NOTATOY. I went in and started talking **** to everyone I could. I wanted to find the ones who were on top of things. Kinda like find the biggest bully and kick their *** the first day. Well I found them and their little crew and I decided I should get banned so they would most likely not suspect the same guy. Being how WS is it's very difficult to get banned, I turned my attention to flaming WS as a whole. I figured a few links to some gay **** would fire them up, and it worked. I was "effectively" IP banned. Well, only after using NOTATOY2, NOTATOY3, NOTATOY4, and V8villian to really cause some hell.

The next day I recieved my confirmation to begin posting with my new screen name, mytoy (which is one of 5 new ones, and a clue to my NOTATOY roots, lol) I used a simple proxy and set up shop on my other satellite internet connection as well. I now had two laptops to post with, one of which was basically invinsible.

mytoy started out as a mockery of the highest posting member of the WS crew, myfault. I took his avatar, signature, then placed hints everywhere like "Not myfallt you suck", then I effectively flamed the board and had them thinking it was indeed, myfault. This was effective and played off of the fact that the Crew had made alter egos and did a similar thing days before.They took it hook, line, and sinker. After the weekend myfault starts posting again and my profile slowly morphs into it's next cycle. Now my attention was turned to another beloved member of the WSC, No Hero. He had been banned over a year ago for a scuffle with admin. and vowed to never return to WS. This made the perfect platform to base my assault on, plus he had a domestic car (2003 cobra). I began posting again and after a week or so I let the word kind of slip through that I was Josh, aka "No Hero". A few of the guys were able to take some of the clues and had a warm welcome waiting for me.

No sooner than I get accepted back into the crew as Josh, I use my second SN, NATalie(Not A Toy-alie). I post the "thread heard around the forums" and expect only a small turnout. Within hours the thread had over 150 people viewing from over 8 cross threads that I know of. The girl used in the thread was a chick from Myspace. Unfortunately she was the victom of a random search for a chick named natalie. It worked out that she was pretty hot, and well, she wrote in a form of "chick leet" so that helped kill her credibility a bit. Hope she understands that the net is not a place to keep personal info open to the public. Maybe she will learn form this as well.

In the end I got a few pages of commendations from the lovely folks at WS as well as making the WSC crew looked like a bunch of n00bs on my nuts. myfault, Broken5hifT, illmatic101, STiSchucky....yeah all of you jackasses, as well as a few mods and admin. YOU GOT OWNED. Also of special note. 00blackSS, you are one of the biggest tools I have ever met, well besides qwerty. Stop lying about your three camaros and just be content with that V6 catfish of yours. Although this was all about proving a point and showing off some trolling skills, I must admit, this little project has helped pass by days that really do go on forever. You guys were fun to **** with, and I'm sure the looks on your e-faces will be priceless. I am also sure I will be banned, if so I don't plan on coming back, well maybe to watch. If I don't end up with a ban stick in my ***, I might just hang around and make this place interesting...............

A few of you may find this funny as hell(purpose), many of you won't care, and some of you may think this was stupid, immature, distasteful, and mean. Well, for those who think the latter, you are probably a member of the SRT forums and you are just pissed you got owned. If you are not, well, you suck at life. I'm just a bored guy who wants to show how REAL trolling is done. By the time I posted this, the NATalie thread had over 33,463 views in less than 2 days and 910 replies. Thanks for watching.

Special thanks go out to B, and NAT!

Here's a few links if you would like to see some of the fun! (the first one is the NATalie thread)
**********Caution! Some of these posts contain nudity, offensive language, racial slurs, and other distasteful things. These do not reflect the views or opinions of the person posting. I really am a nice guy....watch out for my e-thug tho!**********

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/sho...06&page=1&pp=40 <<<<NATalie
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/sea...earchid=1198269 <<<<Posts by mytoy
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/sea...earchid=1198273 <<<<Threads started by mytoy
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/sea...earchid=1198278 <<<<Posts by NOTATOY
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/sea...earchid=1198286 <<<<Posts by NOTATOY2
*NOTATOY3 was banned before posting..actually I'm not sure what happened to NAT3......
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/sea...earchid=1198294 <<<<Posts by NOTATOY4
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/sea...earchid=1198301 <<<<Posts by V8villian
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/sea...earchid=1198313 <<<<Threads by V8villian

Sorry, I could not round up all the cross threaded links to the NAT "scandal". I'm sure a nice Google search may yield some good results. Also check out the pwned hall of shame sticky at WS....

www.svtperformance.com
www.clubrsx.com
www.mustangworld.com
www.stangnet.com
www.naisioc.com
www.awdpirates.com
www.contour.org
www.houston-imports.com
www.clubsi.com
www.focusfanatics.com
www.focaljet.com
and on, and on, and on......

Later
Old 08-04-2005, 02:20 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

This guy did what us STF guys couldn't do years ago.
Old 08-04-2005, 02:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

eh i did that a while ago on my dakota forum

Old 08-04-2005, 02:37 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Yeah, internet ownage is over rated, but knowing WS Crew, they had it comin'. Hehehehehehehe.
Old 08-04-2005, 02:53 PM
Launching!

links no workie. ( the ones with the usernames)
Old 08-04-2005, 03:00 PM
12 Second Club

I'm so confused... whats going on?
Old 08-04-2005, 03:07 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

War Stories is the armpit of car forums. It's like one long, continuous Jackass episode.
We had a history with the WS Crew.
Apparently, this guy, with lots of time on his hands, went over there and made them his bitches (signed on as a girl with an R6, posted some hot chick pics and the rest is history).

And yeah, links don't work, and I'm too lazy to fix them.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:17 PM
Launching!

Damn you SFL!!!! Make it work!!!!
Old 08-04-2005, 03:42 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

I'm sure this thread's gonna be locked.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:44 PM
Teching In

Thanks for the props, yeah we pull 12 hour shifts, 7 days a week with no days off, so A LOT of time on our hands. If the link doesn't work, just copy and paste it in your addess bar.

Last edited by ArcticSTi; 08-04-2005 at 04:15 PM.
Old 08-04-2005, 08:19 PM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by SouthFL.02.SS
This guy did what us STF guys couldn't do years ago.
I think we could have pulled it off..what ya think guys??
Old 08-04-2005, 08:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dont get the joke/did not take the time to read it
Old 08-04-2005, 09:38 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

nice...............

ownage rules.....

2nd vote for link fixage!!!!!!!!
Old 08-04-2005, 10:00 PM
TECH Resident

dude your so cool for joining the army, im too much of a ***** tho haha "if you envy the soldiers stationed around the world because you know your not man enough to live one day in their shoes put this on your info." rock on bro
Old 08-04-2005, 10:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

I read the NATalie thread that was like 30 pages long, was that actually her real phone number or just one made up? Either way that forum has some funny **** going on usually.
Old 08-04-2005, 10:34 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LoL ... I'm thinking that nobody in STF has the time on their hands nor cares to bother with something like that.
Old 08-05-2005, 02:35 PM
TECH Regular

MyFault, I remember that dweeb. He got banned from SVTP sometime back like three different times.
Old 08-05-2005, 03:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

too easy.
Old 08-05-2005, 03:18 PM
TECH Regular

This is the gayest thing ever...what a bunch of ****. First off they are all dumb, sadly its very racial and finally the guy who thinks its so cool to "own" is the biggest ***-douchebag-dork-asshugger who sits behind a computer all day. What a worthless person who is basically a waste of space. Sorry so harsh but after reading that, that is the dumbest thing I've ever seen/read.