Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Bmw Z?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2005, 12:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Bmw Z?

I've had to work out in Troy the last couple of days, so I've had quite a bit of freeway time. Tonight I was cruising along I-696 when this car with one headlight comes flying up my ***. So I pull it up to 90 and pass the car in front of me and pull over into the middle lane to let this guy get next to me.
He falls back a bit and then I notice him take charge! Yup, the international sign of tool-ness, the fly-by. As he blows by me I see that its a newer Bimmer roadster with some blonde hussie in the pass. seat (damn showoffs).

I push it to catch him and this guy wants to play cat and mouse in traffic, but when I get next to him we're going like 80 and he punches it. Not the best speed to go from but I still pull him. I let off at like 130 and let him blow by me again. I caught up with him yet again getting on 275 and we got next to each other one more time. This time we were doing like 70, I let him get the jump and then let him have it! I immediately passed him and we both shut it down.

I slow it down as he starts to head for the next exit and he shoots me the peace sign and I wave him off and go on my merry way. That little car wasn't that fast but it handled like it was on rails, thats for sure