Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Maxima vs Bully

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2005, 09:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Maxima vs Bully

Ever have one of those commutes where your driving down the highway and everytime you get near a particular car, the driver tries to prove something? Not a race, or even acknowledging you're there. But, pushing it faster on the straights and turns everytime your near. A little bit annoying 'cause you're wondering if he wants to race, but he wont indicate.

Pretty much describes 15 miles of my drive to work today with a Maxima along my side.

Finally, I end up stopping at a redlight next to the '05 Maxima. We're lined up, but its a left turn for both of us with me on the inside. I'm thinking no point in racing here... its a friggin hard left turn.... its against a pesky Maxima... lame.

More important, my Priest CD starts skipping so I pull it out and try to clean it off. Light turns green... Maxima is GONE and I'm left wiping a CD on my shirt. Bull $hit! Note: Maxima's lean like a tanker on a hard turn.

Roll up next to him, give him a point ahead while were doing ~50mph, and he stabs it. Cool. I jump a fender in front and got off the gas enough to stay a fender ahead of him for a couple blocks. Ha Ha, made him think it was close. He slows down, and I thought it was over. Nope, here he comes again. Dropped it into 3rd and pulled a several cars this time. Funny stuff.

I gave him a thumbs up (he earned it) and went on my way.
Old 08-26-2005, 11:41 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A hard left turn ='s drifting foe me...