Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2 street races in 2 Days

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2005, 09:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 street races in 2 Days

I Am very happy with my 01 WS6 being a bolt on car.

RACE 1 againt a newer Porche Carrera

I driving on a highway and exit off. I get to the light at the end of off ramp and what do I a see a Carrera with a older guy driving with his wife. Ok, I didnt think much that he would run me because he looked liked he wouldnt with the paint to match side mirror covers that look like painted shower caps.

So i Come up on him making sure my front end was in his side mirror and show some intimitdation. He speeds up to make a turn on a open street and he takes off. I do the same and followup to his side to line up. We both down shift and bam we take off (had to been a role from 25mph) 3rd gear was going quick and I felt still equal to him, once it was time to get to 4th I had my pull and at the top of 4th @ 125+mph I took him and he gave up. I was shocked for my bird to do so well.

The guy made a u turn and went back, I never had a chance to wave or nothing ot see if he was cool or not.

RACE 2 Evolution MR

Coming home from school, Nice night 70 degrees or cooler. Im just crusin tired from work and school, pass a intersection and I see a evo turning my way. I was way gone by the time he pulled out. I look in my mirror and I see him in andout of traffic(light) so I make him think he can pass me untill I wake up the hooker exhaust and tell him whats up. He get through the two cars holding us from running and tries to get away. I do the same and I sense that he doesnt want to line up and just go. OK I play the chase doing about 100 and I am gaining on him I get next to him and he lets off. Finally I can run one of these POS's doin about 65 70 he makes the jump I put in 3rd and Im right next to him. Once 4th comes My pull starts and gets about to 130mph I let off Cause i didnt want to risk it. But I made car length of a pull to make sure i had him.
Old 08-31-2005, 11:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

wow excellent kills. Specifically what mods do you have?
Old 09-01-2005, 08:00 AM
Launching!

awesome kills
Old 09-09-2005, 04:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

JEt hot LT's, ORY, Hooker Exhaust, Lid -- bolt ons