Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Two kills!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2005, 11:43 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Two kills!!!

#1. over the weekend while at a charity carwash, I see this guy and his friend in a sti getting ready to leave, just as my car is being finished. I jump in my car and give chase. I catch up and we monkey around for a few seconds sizing each other up. We catch a light, only one problem he's in fornt of me and there is not another open lane. After we clear the traffic he jumps on it and moves over a lane, I immediately give chace even though he's like 2-3 cars ahead. I start reeling him in like I was passing someone on the freeway. As i pass him i see his passengers look change from a laugh to a serious, "you gotta be kidding me" look, while the driver is in complete concentration trying to will his car to go faster. After i pulled a few cars on him i let off, then when i slowed to let him catch up a asked if he wanted to go from a stop. All i got was "No I'm cool, nice car though."
I think he was stock, but i like those little cars, and the EVO. Great cars.

#2. Last night while getting off the freeway i see an 04' GTO going into a Jacknthebox, I wait then ask if he wants to run. He accepts, we head out to the spot. We ran 3 times.
Run one, I take him outta the hole and I just walk all over his ***, i'm talking at least 4 cars.
Run two, He says he we both spun through first, go again? Alright, Same thing except I hook even better than the last time, even worse outcome on his end. (about 6 cars)
Run three, I'm still spinning wanna run again, after i let out some air? Sure, I'll wait. He jumps on two I go anyway, He put about two cars on me off the jump, which i quickly make up plus a couple in the top end before we shut down.
We exchange words, overall nice car decent quicness, But this guy was trying tooo hard to know about his and everyone elses cars. He even offered to do any work on my car that i needed done.

Last edited by djsanchez2; 09-10-2005 at 12:21 PM.
Old 09-10-2005, 02:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

you've got a strong car there man. great kills!
Old 09-10-2005, 06:44 PM
TECH Addict

Thanks, thats what i always hear, but i still think it could be faster. I guess i always will.