Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

WS6 v.s. Z06

Old 09-24-2005, 09:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WS6 v.s. Z06

Well tonight i seen a black Z06 at the traffic light and it was pretty lowered. I took off from teh light thinking he would do the same. He didnt he took off casual. We got another red light and he had his windows down and he yelled over to me "what u run in the 1/4" i said 12.7. Figuring if he was stock i might have a chance since i had teh drag radials. I said what u have done to that he goes a few things. My next ? was are u spraying and he said nope all motor. So we were going to go from teh light but there was 2 cops so we went just a lil past the intersection and went from 2nd gear roll. He pulled real quick we finally get another light and he goes ohh ya i run 11.7s. I said sweet car and have a good 1. Man did i get it handed to me.
Old 09-24-2005, 09:30 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by blackbird00
Well tonight i seen a black Z06 at the traffic light and it was pretty lowered. I took off from teh light thinking he would do the same. He didnt he took off casual. We got another red light and he had his windows down and he yelled over to me "what u run in the 1/4" i said 12.7. Figuring if he was stock i might have a chance since i had teh drag radials. I said what u have done to that he goes a few things. My next ? was are u spraying and he said nope all motor. So we were going to go from teh light but there was 2 cops so we went just a lil past the intersection and went from 2nd gear roll. He pulled real quick we finally get another light and he goes ohh ya i run 11.7s. I said sweet car and have a good 1. Man did i get it handed to me.
Z's and good drivers have been known to run 11's bone stock And with minor mods, you can have your *** handed to you real quick. Good run though............
Old 09-25-2005, 04:54 AM
TECH Apprentice

Blackbird what mods do you have?
Old 09-25-2005, 01:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

short throw shifter, Ls6 intake, 85mm MAF,SLP flowpac,nitto drag radials, exaust, LS2 port n polished TB, ithink im 4gettin something else but not sure right now.
Old 09-25-2005, 01:41 PM
TECH Junkie

You have a 90mm TB on a 78mm intake?

And aren't the LS2 TB's drive-by-wire?

Search this Thread