Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Holy shit what a night! (kills, and cops)

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2005, 12:00 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Holy **** what a night! (kills, and cops)

so i leave work as usual and a couple of buddys that i work with have bikes and i wanted to race them just for the hell of it,one bike is a brand new gsxr 600, and the other is a 625 something, so we get on the highway and we race each of them about 10 times (lol) i beat the gsxr 600 a couple of times and there was a couple where he beat me, then we all three lined up froom a dead stop and took off the both left me, and at bout 90mph i started to slowly reel them in. i was amazed about the races with them! i thought that bikes were untouchable? i knw the guy on the gsxr 600 cant drive that well cus he hasnt had the bike that long.

so after that me and my other buddys go up to starbucks and shoot the ****, well we decided to go home, i take my friend home in my car and my other friend follows in his moms toyota rav4, we line up at a stop light and he says he wants to race hes all reving the motor being dumb the light turns green and he peels off i catch him and hes full boriing that thing im just ****** with him in second gear and i take off, not exceeding 50 mph, next thing i knw, i see lights. damnit. he pulls over my friend and points for me to pull over, so i keep going (lol) acting like i didnt hear him and gets on his thing and hollars out stop right there, so i stopped we are in the middle of the road and the cop has pulled over, he comes up to my car and gets the info, and says he aint goin to take us to jail cus we stopped but he is going to write us tickets,(he was behind us the whole time, about to cars back) and he says he knws my last name i go ya, ur the one that helped came to our house when someone stole stuff from our garage, and we have known him from other occasions too, we were dicks to him before cus he was telling us not to go around the neighbor hood with gun shoot sounds and sirens playing threw are car lol
so he goes back to his car and gets out 10 mins later quickly goes to my friends car and then mine.
he procceeds up to my car in a hurry and says, "quit that racing and slow down we got a situation on our hands we gotta go bye" no tickets no nothing, i could of soiled my self

to top the whole story off we got the whole thing on camera, the bike races and me racing the rav4, it was taking from my cell fone and in 15 second clips

just thought i would share my story!