Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Monty

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 02:30 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Monty

So Im driving around omaha just killing time. it's about the time the bars are getting out and this little crap car with 4 guys pulls up next too me. the driver hangs his head out and looks at the wheel and says "Man I wish I had my monty with it's 400 small block..... I would eat that thing" alright!? now my first thought was "should you even be driving?" I mean the guy was wasted! my only responce was "Ya it might but atlest mines looks better" and drove off. MY only question is how bad would it have beaten me? I have never met seen one run. I mean it could put out like 400 horses and still lose do to power/weight ratios and other factor right?
Old 09-26-2005, 02:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lot of unknown factors. The 400 could be low compression and the monte carlo could be full weight, making it between a 12-13 second car. Now if it is a high compression 400 built small block with a lightened monte carlo body and some drag radials, etc it could be a 10-11 second car. Basically it all depends on his set-up so you would need to find out more info, although this guy seems like a tool that you wouldnt want to encounter again. I hate that **** "If I had my blah blah blah id smoke you!" Hey buddy, the thing is you DONT have your car with you, and you dont know what i have done to my car, so eat a dick. Thats what you should have said!