Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Z06 Kill

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2005, 12:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Z06 Kill

I am just cruising on home from work a couple of days ago. I happen to notice this vette Z06 in the lane next to me. We happen to pull up to light next to each other. At this point I am thanking God for giving me the opportunity to blow this joker away. I rev my engine to get his attention, he looks over and actually has the ***** to laugh and reved his back at me. I must admit, his car sounded pretty good. So the light turns green and in a flash we take off. No contest, the Z06 gets beaten and beaten pretty bad. A couple of miles down the road he catches back up with me and proposes that we do a roll on from 40 to 160. I do not even know the guy so I hesitantly agree. We hop on the highway, and with 3 honks of the horn off we go. He fairs better this time, but still not what you would call close. After getting his *** handed to him twice, he flips me off and decides to go home. AHHHH, what a great day. Beat a stupid car again that thinks he is fast. Car drivers just suck, if you are going to race something, at least get something with some speed.
Old 09-30-2005, 12:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Flame on.
Old 09-30-2005, 12:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Ban this ******* queer tool. Too bad it isn't easy to get real brick and mortar addresses from internet posts. We could have some fun with this guy.
Old 09-30-2005, 01:01 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man, the Z06 owner was a tool, but I have to admit, yer pretty sad yourself. Why dont you pick on something fast as well? Guy where i worked had a modded Busa and he didnt talk like you, why dont you get a real bike? Then talk some ****, huh? Ninja900<Busa. Tool
Old 09-30-2005, 01:23 PM
Teching In

I would get a Busa, but I do not like only driving straight. I enjoy being able to carry some speed through the corners instead of only having speed in a straight line. Not only that, my bike would most likely beat the Busa even in a straight line, unless he also has NOS. If not then he would get blown away.
Old 09-30-2005, 01:24 PM
Teching In

What is it about having 4 wheels that makes you all such *** holes?
Old 09-30-2005, 01:36 PM
12 Second Club

Wonder why I beat two bikes in a row at the track last wednesday? B/c I took the Buick instead of my Z06...Oh, so you beat a 3100 lb Z06? Go pick on a faster car w/ your bike. BTW, I'm up at 5800 ft altitude. See how fast your 900 is up here w/ DA's over 10,000 ft.
Old 09-30-2005, 01:40 PM
12 Second Club

You are comparing apples to oranges. Get a life, and a brain.
Old 09-30-2005, 01:47 PM
Launching!

Moderator?
Hello?
Get off the **** site & moderate this one.
Old 09-30-2005, 02:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im sure you have a sweet bike, and the Z06 owner is obviously an idiot for trying to race a bike such as yours, but seriously most of the members here know how fast bikes are so you really dont need to post "yo **** I whooped a Z06 with a modded 900 CC Bike!". Obviously your gonna win...and what is it about 2-wheels that makes you such a flamer?
Old 09-30-2005, 02:15 PM
Teching In

LC2nLS6 the only reason you beat a bike on the track is because you raced a 600cc bike or the rider just sucks. You apparently are only in the 12 second club, I run 10's completly STOCK. No exhaust system, no NOS, no power converter nothing, right off the show room floor. Do not tell your stories about how you beat 2 bikes in your Buick. Sure, I can get take my buddies twin turbo Supra and beat a lot of the guys I know with bikes, small 600cc track bikes. But that is really not a fair comparison.

And the fact that I have the NOS does not make a difference. It only comes on when the throttle is open full, I never got past 3/4. NOS or not, it never came into play. It is true that I was going to win one way or another, but I did not even have to use my true advantage.

I pick on all cars with my bike, any that will race that is. Most will not, I can not blaim them. Recently the cars have included a Porsche 944 twin turbo, a 911, of course the vette Z06, Saleen, and many others but nothing worth mentioning.

I love car drivers, you guys are great.
Old 09-30-2005, 02:21 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 98Z28MASS
...and what is it about 2-wheels that makes you such a flamer?
Thats just funny. You are all probably liberals too. You know that you are obviously beat and so you begin the personal attacks rather than speak about the subject at hand. I guess if that is the closest thing to an intelligent thought that you can come up with, then you have to post it. There are countless stories of superior vehicles racing crap cars on here. All I am saying is that I beat the **** out of the guy, it is a KILL story section of a forum correct?
Old 09-30-2005, 02:22 PM
On The Tree

I think you guys on bikes are so awesome...especially smeared all over my tires.
Old 09-30-2005, 02:33 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ninja 900
Thats just funny. You are all probably liberals too. You know that you are obviously beat and so you begin the personal attacks rather than speak about the subject at hand. I guess if that is the closest thing to an intelligent thought that you can come up with, then you have to post it. There are countless stories of superior vehicles racing crap cars on here. All I am saying is that I beat the **** out of the guy, it is a KILL story section of a forum correct?

haha dude re-read my post, I didnt say anything but nice kill on the z06 and hes an idiot for racing you because most members on this forum know that a 900CC Bike is gonna be WAY faster than a slightly modded Z06, thats all. We understand...and the flamer comment was in response to your oh so intelligent post of "how come 4-wheels makes you guys all ********".
Old 09-30-2005, 02:36 PM
12 Second Club

LC2nLS6 the only reason you beat a bike on the track is because you raced a 600cc bike or the rider just sucks. You apparently are only in the 12 second club, I run 10's completly STOCK. No exhaust system, no NOS, no power converter nothing, right off the show room floor. Do not tell your stories about how you beat 2 bikes in your Buick. Sure, I can get take my buddies twin turbo Supra and beat a lot of the guys I know with bikes, small 600cc track bikes. But that is really not a fair comparison.
One of the bikes trapped 126 (it was a very close race) and the other had frickin' wheelie bars...You ain't runnin' tens at this altitude was all I'm trying to point out And I took the Buick to the track implying the bikes were faster than my Z06 and I wouldn't have wanted to race them.

My z06 is in the 12 second club b/c I ran 12's in Dallas in the vette. This is an LS1 site, Buicks don't count...
Old 09-30-2005, 02:39 PM
Teching In

98Z28MASS The *** hole comment is excluding you, your post did say nice kill. I was mostly referring to others. Should have put that in there to begin with.
Old 09-30-2005, 02:42 PM
TECH Addict

Hey its cool, i know what you meanthough, ive seen some pretty lame posts here since ive been here of cars beating bikes on the street/strip, which is hard to believe unless they are VERY heavily modded, and even then its in question. Good kill though on the cocky Z06 owner, he needed to get raped like that to get his head out of his *** thinking he could be a 900CC bike!
Old 09-30-2005, 02:48 PM
11 Second Club

ok wait a minute what you bike got about 150-190 hp not to sure on bikes cuase who would buy a 900 but anyways you weight tops of 700 if your really fat, Are cars have 300hp and weight 3500 with my fat *** in it. How is this fair. I have a flaming dumbass friend with a F4i 600 That is a good rider and runs 11.5 not sure of the mph, We race for run but he doesn't go around racing cars, I finaly got my buddy to lend me his bike Zx1200R i raced him I suck at riding and wasted him See how pointless, that was... When a race isn't fair it just isn't. I would race you any day, for the fun of it. If you started talking **** afterwards you would just simply be beaten.... now go find a site that gives a damn
Old 09-30-2005, 02:55 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by formulajunky98
ok wait a minute what you bike got about 150-190 hp not to sure on bikes cuase who would buy a 900 but anyways you weight tops of 700 if your really fat, Are cars have 300hp and weight 3500 with my fat *** in it. How is this fair. I have a flaming dumbass friend with a F4i 600 That is a good rider and runs 11.5 not sure of the mph, We race for run but he doesn't go around racing cars, I finaly got my buddy to lend me his bike Zx1200R i raced him I suck at riding and wasted him See how pointless, that was... When a race isn't fair it just isn't. I would race you any day, for the fun of it. If you started talking **** afterwards you would just simply be beaten.... now go find a site that gives a damn
True but the Z06 guy is a dumb *** for instigating the race. I mean if your stupid enough to want to race a bike then by all means you should get squashed. Sure, the HP to weight ratio isnt fair, but thats why you DONT race bikes unless your heavily modded or want to get your *** handed to you. I think it hilarious when guys think that their cars can beat a bike, I have two friends with hyabusa's and dudes with vettes, camaros, mustangs, etc. will try to pace them and race them all the time, then they go WOT and smoke them. If they are asking for it then they deserved to get smoked.
Old 09-30-2005, 02:57 PM
12 Second Club

Sure, I can get take my buddies twin turbo Supra and beat a lot of the guys I know with bikes, small 600cc track bikes. But that is really not a fair comparison.
...but comparing a Z06 vs. a bike is a fair comparison in which way?

I have owned a CBR 900RR (or something like that) and that thing was fast as hell. Of course I beat cars with it, but my ego didnt escalate like yours has just done.

I raced a bike, dont know what cc it was, and I started catching up to him. It must have been a 600 or something. But I didnt go no a biek forum and make a post in the 'Street Racing & Kill Stories' section about the experience.