Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

two suburus for the price of one

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 04:43 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default two suburus for the price of one

Tonight me and my boy got the late night munchies and decided to head to Nations. Theres this nice sharp turn to get on the freeway and I always like to push it around this turn. I smoothly smash though the turn and floor it in 3rd to merge onto the freeway. As soon as I get on, I see some headlights in the rear view. Hes on my bumper pretty good and I'm doing a good 80mph in a 65mph. I drop it into 4th just incase and slow down to see who it is. He quickly switches lanes and floors it in an attemp to pass me up. I get juiced because it seems like nobody ever wants to race me. I now see that I am up against an WRX with and exhaust (dont know other mods). He gets about a half car ahead of me and I quickly stop his pull and walk him (about 3 car lengths) up to 110mph. I slow down to give him props on his car when he unexpectedly floors it again I hand him his *** again and decide to slow down since this portion of 580 is know for extra CHP patrols. After I see the coast is clear, I drop it into 3rd to leave this fool in the dust once and for all and end the race. To my suprise I see another WRX (both of them were silver w/ exhaust ) and he tries to take me. I throw it into 4th and walk him by at least 5 car lenghts up to 130mph.
The scary part about this race was I thought I flew by a cop....but it was just a security car that looked just like a cop. Even if it was a cop I wouldnt have slowed down
We took our exit and had some good eggs/sausage/bacon/hashbrowns/toast/pancake breakfast at 3AM
good times.
Old 10-04-2005, 05:10 PM
On The Tree

Good kills, I love ricers.....
Old 10-04-2005, 06:03 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hey.... 580? where were you? nice kills.
Old 10-04-2005, 08:01 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS1TechRulez
Tonight me and my boy got the late night munchies and decided to head to Nations. Theres this nice sharp turn to get on the freeway and I always like to push it around this turn. I smoothly smash though the turn and floor it in 3rd to merge onto the freeway. As soon as I get on, I see some headlights in the rear view. Hes on my bumper pretty good and I'm doing a good 80mph in a 65mph. I drop it into 4th just incase and slow down to see who it is. He quickly switches lanes and floors it in an attemp to pass me up. I get juiced because it seems like nobody ever wants to race me. I now see that I am up against an WRX with and exhaust (dont know other mods). He gets about a half car ahead of me and I quickly stop his pull and walk him (about 3 car lengths) up to 110mph. I slow down to give him props on his car when he unexpectedly floors it again I hand him his *** again and decide to slow down since this portion of 580 is know for extra CHP patrols. After I see the coast is clear, I drop it into 3rd to leave this fool in the dust once and for all and end the race. To my suprise I see another WRX (both of them were silver w/ exhaust ) and he tries to take me. I throw it into 4th and walk him by at least 5 car lenghts up to 130mph.
The scary part about this race was I thought I flew by a cop....but it was just a security car that looked just like a cop. Even if it was a cop I wouldnt have slowed down
We took our exit and had some good eggs/sausage/bacon/hashbrowns/toast/pancake breakfast at 3AM
good times.
Nice kills! Stock, these things are slow!
Old 10-04-2005, 08:02 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Originally Posted by boostedtransam
Good kills, I love ricers.....
So all scoobs are rice?
Old 10-04-2005, 11:00 PM
On The Tree

With all the WRX killing lately, you can definitely tell winter is upon us...