Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Had a BMW 650i play last night

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2005, 09:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Had a BMW 650i play last night

Finally ran upon a car that could run, it was a brand new BMW 650i, silver with that 4.8L 360hp V8. Man that car was bad! I managed to get beside him at a red light so I decided to play around a little. I threw a small rev at him and motioned to go, well he throws about a 6,000 RPM rev my way so I knew it was on, by the way this car cost over $70,000.00 new so it was cool as hell for him to play. When that light turned green we took off with him immediately pulling away about a car length but by the time I topped second I started reeling him in and eventually passed him around 90mph. I had serious traction problems, spun through first and bunny hopped all the way into second but still managed to catch him and make the pass. That was the coolest race I've ever been in, it's just different when you run a car like that!
It's hard to believe I pulled on him too being that my car only has a few bolt on's with a tune, although it does pull hard as hell. Ya'll keep an eye out for one of these and run one, they are impressive..