Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

30th anniversary SS Shows me his backside

Old 10-11-2005, 07:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 30th anniversary SS Shows me his backside

Hey Guy's/Gale's this is my first race story ive posted in awhile since i have sold my baby so bare with me. Last night my buddy and i decided to take our cars out for a little cruise, Well as we are driving down I-30 I spot a BEAUTIFUL 30th anniversary camaro SS, I am thinking to myself should i try him...YES!. I pull up next to him and throw him a thumbs up as he does the same, and about 5 seconds after that he guns it and lets off "ITS NOT STOCK!" sideways at 60mph. I decide to run him for fun so i throw him a rev and he starts the honking 1...2...3...He instantly pulls on me hard , After that we procede to the nearest gas station and i ask him wat hes got under the hood. He pops it and to my suprise i see the famous red lt4 intake manifold and a some nice sized piping going to a nice sized procharger. I should have a video of this guy running my buddies 03 Cobra up soon. I kno the outline sucked but ohwell
Old 10-11-2005, 07:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hahaha, gotta love that!! Did he say how much power he was putting down??
Old 10-13-2005, 12:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

I dont remember exactly wat he told me but it was upwards of 600-700wheel hp, THIS CAR WAS SICK and almost sounded stock

Search this Thread