Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

my first race

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2005, 11:47 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my first race

i took my car out tonight for a quick spin around town. as i'm driving a gray late 90's maxima cruises past me. after about 5 minutes of driving he is still in my vicinity. i notice he starts slowing down trying to get the same speed as im going. we're both rolling around 45. out of nowhere he floors his car and takes off. i didn't react, just watched and kind of giggled at the thought of him trying to race me. so being that we are the only 2 cars on the road at 11:30pm we catch a light together. no rev, nothing he just sat there calmly. light turns green i casually start driving and so does he. he floors his car again. i wasn't going to do anything this time but why did i buy a camaro in the first place? so i gun it. i'm out of first and into second, he's a about a car length behind. out of second into third he's like 3 cars back. i let off the gas and just cruised. and he pulls next to me again like he wants another shot at the title. yeah okay. again we run. rolling at 3k rpm in third gear i floor it. 4th gear comes and he's 3 cars back again. i took 4th gear up a bit and just let off. he must have been a couple of bus lengths behind me. lol. It's just too easy!
Old 10-19-2005, 01:49 AM
Staging Lane

Pick on someone yer own size!

JK, nice kill. Nothing like completely and totally destroying someone, eh?
Old 10-19-2005, 09:02 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

late 90's Maxima only 3 cars back by third!?!? OUCH!!! time for a re-build...
seriously though, dont waste your time on those guys. Good way to get a ticket.
Old 10-19-2005, 12:14 PM
TECH Resident

yeah good kill, but always think about this. would u want to brag to your friends about beating a maxima? i know its damn funny to mess around with people, just dont get busted for it!
Old 10-19-2005, 02:37 PM
Teching In

3rd gear + 3k rpm = ~50mph That was nice of you to give him a sporting chance, but next time drop to 2nd and annihilate the putz.
Old 10-21-2005, 08:01 PM
Teching In

man nice kill i hate when ricers or anyone that isnt worth throwin down in a race pulls up and strats messin with me next time make em feel stupid and go for a slaughter not a kill lol (not doggin tha maxima guys though)
Old 10-21-2005, 08:27 PM
TECH Resident

Nice kill....It's fun to play now and again. I cant wait to get home to be able to do that again. I am close to Fort Campbell KY....alot of ricers there....it's fun just to cruise 41A and play in 2nd and 3rd.....