Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Integra eats my dust

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2005, 10:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Integra eats my dust

Well this isn't that great of a kill, but the rice fails again. I was leaving college and I see a green integra with a black hood that has an ugly hood scoop and also had ugly 17" rims. Well of course he shoots me a rev(the worst exhaust I've heard yet) and I wasn't sure if it was worth it but I shoot him one back to shut him up. Well of course he revs back. I pull off onto he highway and just give it alil gas and whip the back end around and let off. He gets right on my bumber. We turn onto another highway and he lurks way back. I figure he had enough. Well I slowed down to 50 mph and sure enough I see his car coming slowly towards me as he is trying to floor it and pass me. He gets in the other lane and I downshift to 5th. His doors get to my front bumber and thats as far as he gets. I fly by him in 5th, yeah thats right, 5th going 50mph. I shut down at 120 because he wasn't worth a ticket. He pulls behind me then flies by me and I let him go by. He pulls in to a parking lot and I talk to him and the first words out of his mouth, "Dude your car is fast". I just laugh and told him that when he tried to pass me i only put it in 5th. He continued to say that his car is a 1.8 4 cylinder and how mine is a V8. I just start laughing and say its not my fault you bought a p.o.s. Then he said he had to get going and that was it.
Not that great of a kill but at least he won't do that again to a camaro
Old 10-27-2005, 11:59 PM
On The Tree

Good kill and way to welcome another ricer to LSX 101: Introduction to *** whoping
Old 10-28-2005, 03:07 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

His teggy prolly cost close to as much if you got a decent deal. I picked up my fully loaded 95 for 4500 cash. Good kill.
Old 10-28-2005, 09:50 AM
Teching In

man ive been posting alot here but..........not being a ******** or anything but (referring to Ricers) do they really think their cars are fast. These guys are 18-25 years old and they have never driven in fast car....man thats got to suck. I could understand if he had an evo/STi but....an integra??? They dont even visit ricer forums....o wait thats right, they DO visit ricer forums.

***I mean i had a guy in a CRX revving at me and trying to get me to go so i just put it in 4th (M6+4.10's) and eased on the throttle to put multiple car lengths on him.

whats this world coming to.....
Old 10-28-2005, 10:21 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well Rob, you hit the nail on the head, they are used to driving mom or dad's mini-van/lumina/civic and when they get a teggy, DAMN!!! I used to be the same way (although not quite as foolhardy about its true capabilities) about a 93 police interceptor crown vic that i had. We put a 98 F150 5.4 SOHC in it, it came with 3.27 posi rear, and aluminum shaft as well as 140mph speedometer if i recall correctly. It would go pretty good (maybe 15.3-16.0) for a family car, which is what it ultimately was. I then sold that and got my 95 LT1, it was AWESOME, now i sold that and have my 5.0, its even sicker, and soon i will progress to something else i am hoping in the next few years or so. Really, speed is just relative. Much like me envying the bastard that makes 100K a year (i am a 19 yo college freshman) and him feeling poor b/c in his neighborhood 150K is the median income. See what i mean, but hey, at least they are spending their $$ on cat-backs, pulles, mufflers, neon lights, and carbon fiber hoods rather than cocain, weed, copious amounts of alcohol, etc. etc. right? I think we should cut them some slack, personally, i know several "ricers" who straight up will tell you their cars are slow, "no man, i run 16.5's, tis not that fast at all, its for looks" I respect that, maybe they just want looks, if so, great. *Just my point of view*
Old 10-28-2005, 12:23 PM
Staging Lane

I agree that some ricers know that their cars are slow because my friend has a honda civic and he knows its slow but got it for good gas mileage and looks. But this kid has MSD and Exhaust and thought his car was fast. I think I changed his mind
Old 10-28-2005, 12:49 PM
TECH Resident

its just the fact that they havent ridden in something that is fast at all. they go from family car to a compact coupe and it changes their whole world around. just a usual phase through high school. good kill btw
Old 10-28-2005, 02:34 PM
Banned

I'm not sure about the high school thing, sure at ours we race family cars in stuff but all the 4 cylinders know there slow and when I went to garden I couldnt get anyone to race me. They all worshiped this 240sx with an engine swap and they also worshiped a turbocharged mr2, they all talked about how fast they were and stuff, then I said well I beat them both and they didnt really care and went back to how fast it was...
On a sidenote this sophmore kid raced me in the grand prix 4 cylinder I don't know why he doesnt know my car is fast but I put $20 on it and I barely "won" so i'm going to go race him again for $20 once his chip gets in and I hope his mods keep on coming !! :jester: