Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Killed another f-bod

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2005, 01:43 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Killed another f-bod

Nothing great me and my buddy were driving and he was following me in his 69 camaro. this 02 z was behind me revvin it up and gettin all over it. which in return was gettin me all fired up. then he goes flyin by me and another car on the opposite side of the road. so chased him down and caught him at a light. got in the left turning lane and when the light changed we turned out slow onto the street honked 3 times and gave it hell. i in first i jumped about half a car, 2nd i pulled a little. 3 i was looking for cops cause it was on a street known for lots of cop. stopped at 4th. we did that twice with the same results. talked at the lights ahead turns out he had the same mods headers exhaust lid. lots of fun , put noone in danger with the racing, open street. good time , got my knees and hands shaking.
Old 10-30-2005, 10:21 PM
TECH Junkie

It's a great feeling!
Old 10-31-2005, 01:55 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good kill. In your sig, are those your dyno numbers stock, cause if you are only seeing 316whp with LT's, your car may have some issues.
Old 10-31-2005, 08:14 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Denom
Good kill. In your sig, are those your dyno numbers stock, cause if you are only seeing 316whp with LT's, your car may have some issues.
I made those #'s with MAC's thru the cats wtf
Old 10-31-2005, 11:59 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Denom
Not necessarily, weather conditions can affect a dyno on any given day, and it might just be that his car didn't respond as well to it as another LS1 might.

Track times are what count.