Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Heatmaker vs 300bhp/ton - If Heatmaker actually turns up that is.

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2005, 06:03 AM
TECH Addict

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Heatmaker vs 300bhp/ton - If Heatmaker actually turns up that is.

When I checked my private messages today I found this:
Originally Posted by Heatmaker
Do you wanna RAce London ***!

Name the time and place you lousy Tea sipping Brit.
Now I reckon as we appear to be on different continents, it's a bit of a hallow offer. Which is just very very very And only highlights Heatmaker as an even bigger idiot than normal.

However, Heatmaker if you really want to race me I'll take up your offer and name the place and the time.

Be at Santa Pod this coming Sunday (6th November). It's the last day of the year the track will be open (weather permitting of course), so try not to be late. Click the link in my sig for pics of my car - will hellp you identfy it in the paddock. There arn't usually many Camaro's there.

Here's the main site for Santa Pod, it has directions and every thing http://www.santapod.co.uk/g_find.php

So here's your chance to put up or shut up!

To the rest of the guys, well maybe we'll have a kill story to post next week. I have no idea what Heatmaker has, except a large chip on his shoulder about everything really. Myself - I have a totally STOCK Z28. Maybe this combined with my location is the reason Heatmaker wants to race. They evidetly don't feel man enough to pick on some one local with a even a slightly modded LS1.

Oh well children will be children.
BTW if it's raining or wet out, I won't bother as the strip just won't dry out, and it will be a waste of a long drive there and the money to enter the site. Should this situation arise, I'll PM you and we can make an alternative arrangement

Last edited by 300bhp/ton; 11-01-2005 at 06:13 AM.
Old 11-01-2005, 06:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, this is RedScreaminMachine from fbody.com!

I don't really know what's going on between you two, but since you're on different continents I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that he's not gonna show, LOL.

Hey, this is the first time I've seen your new Z. Very nice! Good to see you were able to get one, I know you've been waiting a while for it. Do thet really rate them less hp there?
Old 11-01-2005, 06:24 AM
TECH Addict

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
Hey, this is RedScreaminMachine from fbody.com!

I don't really know what's going on between you two, but since you're on different continents I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that he's not gonna show, LOL.
yeah I'm not sure either, I just checked my PM's and found that message. I guess some people just have issues???

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
Hey, this is the first time I've seen your new Z. Very nice! Good to see you were able to get one, I know you've been waiting a while for it. Do thet really rate them less hp there?
Hi there, how's it going. I still read the posts on Fbody.com, but it won't accept my password anylonger so I haven't posted for a while.

Yeah it certainly took a while to get, but I'm sooo pleased with it - best car I've ever own (and I've owned 15+ in 7 years). Just there's no competition at all on the roads in the UK. Even 'cross country' driving.

Yeah they really rate them at 288bhp, I think the exhaust is slightly different to pass the 'drive by noise' regs. Having said that, Autocar magazine tested a 98 when they came out and recorded almost identical performance stats as they got with the C5 Corvette auto (still rated at 345bhp for Europe). So I reckon it's all marketing bull. Plus insurance premiums are heavily affect by BHP over here.

BTW nice times, I seen you've been running some pretty darn good ET's this summer.
Old 11-01-2005, 06:39 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Heatmaker
Do you wanna RAce London ***!

Name the time and place you lousy Tea sipping Brit.

Some people
Old 11-01-2005, 10:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Heatmaker has proved himself to be a total tool..........

Hopefully he isn't in the Military as his signature seems to suggest, because he would be a poor american to send to foreign countries to represent us.

300BHP..... dont deny it though, you are a Tea Sipping Brit.... he got you there..... ooooooooooooh....... lol j/k