Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Dumb @sses!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2005, 08:55 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Dumb @sses!

I was watching an episode of cops, when a 98-2000 Camaro was being watched by a cop who was following him. Well the Camaro pulls up to a early 90s 5.0 and started messing with him. The cop started making comments and said there not dumb enough to race with me behind them. Well, they ended up stopping at a stop light and as the light turned green they both punched it. The cops camera got the whole thing on tape. Ironically the cop managed to get BOTH cars pulled over and issued them a traffic violation. It was funny because the mustang was trying to make up excuses to the cop why he lost to the Z. Ya, it was a complete slaughter!!!!!
Old 11-15-2005, 09:12 PM
Teching In

For some reason when I line up with decent cars their is always a cop right behind us. It has happened to me alot lately.
Old 11-15-2005, 09:59 PM
TECH Resident

Yeah that has to suck...a buddy of mine got busted for riding a wheelie....TWICE and the cop had it all on tape.....He got off.....The police office also road so he got off light.....Lucky ****!!
Old 11-15-2005, 11:40 PM
10 Second Club

Ya, I always get caught for dumb ****, Last year I had three tickets from the principle just in the school parking lot. I know, your asking yourself what kind of traffic violations can you get in the school parking lot. Well, one day I was pulling into the school parking lot, it was damp, and my little sister was in the back seat(I made her duck down everyday when we got to school, "Girls".) I patted the gas turning in the one-way drive cause a car was coming, and I spun around, and had to back down the one way street to drop my sister off at school. It was kinda embarrasing, but I just told every one at school I did it on purpose. I got called to the office and told him I pushed the gas instead of the break, ya it didn't work... Also I was doing 35 in a 10 in the back parking lot, which is bull **** cause he was guessing my speed. And I had just gotten my loudmouth installed so I left school one day screaming it, a teacher looked out his window and saw all the smoke, and told the principle it was me. I have to say, the principle was extremely nice, he gave me the speach how he once was a kid and had a chevelle and raised hell at his school. So he just kept giving me tickets instead of taking my parking space.
Old 11-16-2005, 09:28 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man, most old school teachers are cool about the whole loud obnoxious car thing. My principal rode in my 95 F-body once and after listening to him ask "what will she do?" "Does it run?" "Whats under the hood?" I just nailed it from about 25 mph (A4 2.73) Guy looked like someone had done gone and slugged him in the sternum, priceless He loved it.
Old 11-16-2005, 09:40 AM
On The Tree

yup, I got that saved to my harddrive. The 5.0 stang guy said " I beat those camaros all the time" The 5.0 drivers was by himself and the Z28 had the driver and 3 passengers, LOL, and still got spanked badly.Those fools didn't even look in the rearview mirror before racing. he guy in the Z said " we never broke the speed limit" yeah right, it took the cop like 2 miles to catch up. It was funny as hell, I will try to host it when I get home tonight.
Old 11-16-2005, 09:44 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lmao stock 5.0 vs. a Z....pffft
Old 11-16-2005, 11:34 AM
TECH Regular

Yeah, I've seen that.

Doesn't the cop act suprised that the Camaro stopped? He pulled over the Mustang and the Camaro did a U-turn and came back. Could have just kept going and got away.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:28 PM
TECH Resident

Would l like to see that....
Old 11-16-2005, 02:42 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by FLA02TA
Yeah, I've seen that.

Doesn't the cop act suprised that the Camaro stopped? He pulled over the Mustang and the Camaro did a U-turn and came back. Could have just kept going and got away.
doubt he coulda got away, if it's on tape more than likely he got the liscense plate number. i'm betting the camaro was trying to earn some "good deed" points buy coming back, or either trying to avoid an eluding the police ticket.
Old 11-16-2005, 03:23 PM
TECH Resident

On the Southside of Indy over the summer I was in the middle lane, a buddy with H/C stalled LS1 was in the right lane, and 04 GTO was in the left lane. The light turned green and we all 3 took off. My buddy was in the lead and I was ahead of the GTO. The next thing I saw was was red and blue lights in the rearview. I let off the gas and merged to the right getting prepared to get *** reamed by this cop. Well the GTO stayed in the left lane and for some reason (thank you God!) the cop went after the GTO. We even saw the same cop later that night and he still didn't come pull us over.
Old 11-16-2005, 08:25 PM
TECH Regular

hey!!!! where can I see that?