Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

looking for a Cobra video

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2005, 08:43 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default looking for a Cobra video

i've tried searching with no luck but i 'm looking for a video of a black 03/04 Cobra that was coming around a turn and nailed it, getting all sideways and ultimately T-boned a car in the opposite lane. in know i saw the video here but now can't find it. it was a couple of months ago i saw the video. can anyone help me find this
Old 11-28-2005, 03:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

http://www.lightningrodder.com/index...k=down&bid=106

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...ighlight=cobra
Old 12-01-2005, 12:23 AM
TECH Regular

dat wuz som goooood ****!!!!!LOL
Old 12-01-2005, 12:43 AM
10 Second Club

Has the owner of that car posted anywhere about that incedent? I haven't heard or seen anything other than the video. I'd love to hear what he has to say about it.
Old 12-01-2005, 10:32 AM
Staging Lane

I know the owner.
Strangely, he's not a punk kid. I've raced with him, and he's a pretty damn squared away guy. In fact, I only found out recently that it was him that did this.
Story is the car was a 10-second car on a small drag radial (255-50/16's). He had it at MW on regular radials and just lost it. The car made well over 600rwhp on a KB combo.

Some pretty embarrassing ****.
S.
Old 12-04-2005, 11:40 AM
On The Tree

over at svtperformance.com, everytime someone posted about this a few days after it happened, the moderator (whos an *** if you dont like cops,or if u talk smack in the smackdown forum) kept shutting it down and locking the threads...see what happens when ford makes a cobra that can beat ls1s (minus the z06's-older)....they get all excited and sometimes a little TOO excited.
Old 12-04-2005, 03:55 PM
Teching In

That video made me sick. It's sad when any bad *** car wrecks chevy or ford. That guy is never going to live that video down.

Lance
Old 12-04-2005, 06:10 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by red2003cobra
That video made me sick. It's sad when any bad *** car wrecks chevy or ford. That guy is never going to live that video down.

Lance

I'm sure he felt great running into all those parked cars. What I don't get is once the car started to go sideways, why didn't he let off the pedal and keep off the brake trying to correct back the way he came? Any moron should know to do that...............but what ever. Thats why I cruise with my "competition" mode on. It allows me to brake th tires loose when I take off, but as soon as the car senses its going sideways, it automatically corrects itself and gets the car going strait again.
Old 12-05-2005, 12:35 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 00Vette
I'm sure he felt great running into all those parked cars. What I don't get is once the car started to go sideways, why didn't he let off the pedal and keep off the brake trying to correct back the way he came? Any moron should know to do that...............but what ever. Thats why I cruise with my "competition" mode on. It allows me to brake th tires loose when I take off, but as soon as the car senses its going sideways, it automatically corrects itself and gets the car going strait again.
He is actually moving pretty good when the wheels start skating to the right. I am pretty sure that 600 hp breaking the tires loose is a little different than something that will gradually spin the tires and give the proper notice. However, with that much power on the street, he should have known better.