Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

01? Stang Flyby

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 10:02 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 01? Stang Flyby

This is a late post but I've got to vent. About 2 months ago I'm on 480 E headed home with the girlfriend, (who by the way hates speeds in excess of 70 mph) when I see this 01 or so black stang with green neons, Weld wheels and an exhaust that was cut at the axles ahead of me. At this point I'm thinking, "Sweet this guy looks serious." I'm going 70 or so and just kinda cruise by his door, his windows were tinted so I couldn't tell if he even looked at me, but I didn't try and egg him on. I got about 6 or 7 car lengths when I finally look in the mirror and see him starting to hit it. He flew by at about 90 and instead of letting me catch up to get it on, he just keeps going. Well I wasn't about to let this one go, so I just put it to wood. At this point he was so far ahead and he was still flooring it but I was catching up slowly. I had to stop because my better half in the passenger seat was almost in tears because we were doing about 140. So anyways, If you are reading this and you were the driver of that garbage Mustang, I promise I won't let you get away without showing you my rear plate a few times.
Old 12-08-2005, 11:21 AM
Teching In

Wasn't Me!!!!
Old 12-08-2005, 11:32 AM
11 Second Club

Neon? How is that. Just brush it off. He wasn't worth your gas. Anybody who puts neon on a car is -Mark