Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

can't get no, no satisfaction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2005, 11:35 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default can't get no, no satisfaction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah 11.5 was an all motor pass on better radials. Maybe nitto's. I have a peice of the axel that sheered off as a reminder. Guys it has been 6 years since I have been in anything fast. And I promise never this fast. The numbers posted on the juice was with a 175. It is now a 200. I promise one thing though. Most of you will be handing me my *** because of the driver mod's you have installed.LOL. I can bang the gears great. But the launch is going to be a biotch to figure out. Plus for some strange reason the tires don't have much tread. Much less now that Derrick and I played today. We tried dynoing the hooker today but couldn't get anyone to show up and do it. GRRRRR!! I am the antiracer by the way. I can't get anyone to race me to save my fricken life. Derrik got an easy kill on a modded Mustang with a nice cam. By the time he was finished with it the guy waved him off shaking his head vigorusly for no more.LOL. And this is why I am the antiracer. 1 when I drive there are 000000 fast cars around. none. Derrick can verify this. 2. When I do get lucky and find something, they dont want none. I was sitting hood up at the dyno place biotching about this very fact when the sweetest 03 Cobra comes rollin by. I get all giddy and start the car as fast as I can. Derricks grasp of the obvious is very strong. He tells me my hood is still open. LOL!!(woulda never noticed that one) I run out and shut it and haul azz after the snake. I truely believed god wanted me to race this car when I see it stoped at the light infront of the police station. I ask Derrick to (one of the best passengers one could ever have) look out for cops. So he looks back with a smile and a giggle and unbuckles his seat belt. I was thinking damn it doesn't take all that to be an extra set of eyes. But being the avid racer that he is, he was one step ahead of me. He hops in my back seat azz in the air like a good date and starts turning my bottle on. All I could do is laugh. He gets back into the seat with a bigger grin and says"with that exhauist and the sound of that charger we might need it." Yes better reckless than sorry I always say.LOL. Then he's like purge it, purge it. I nearly had a fricken heart attack. He hits the purge in front of the station with a cop pulling out. My windows where dirty officer. He was all like "who cares!! get him" So the Cobra and I jockey for position and get beside each other. We hit it a few times. Enough to make me feel I would have handed him his azz with both hands holding it in the back hoe so none falls out. But hey ya never know. So the cobra pulls into a grocery store parking lot. And slows and stares at me. We where all excited!!! The guy was waiting for us to turn at the light and catch up on the highway. But instead he just sits there. So I pull in and drive up to him. As we aproach he revs. I tell you guys this was a sexxxxxy azzzzzzzz Stang. I roll up and compliment him and ask if he wants to run'em. He says sure how much? My reply was just for fun. Then he looks the car up and down and listens to it. And says " Ok friday night on memorial. I will be out there." I could barely make that out because his english was terrible. But what a ***. If I was driving that Stang I would have ran me. HELLO?????? And what's with friday when right now is here? Then he pulls off. I look at derrick and tell him"fark that guy, I'm gonna get mine anyway." So I follow the chump out and get next to him. We hit it and I start pullin and he backs out immediately almost. ***!!!!!!! Then I find another Stang on 169. It was the new kind with Cobra badges. i WAS INFORMED THAT THERE IS NO cOBRA YET IN THAT BODY STYLE. hELL i DID EVERYTHING BUT SLAP THE GUYS MAMA to get him to race. Then I get ahold of a vett in B-ville that acts game and then turns off on me. Frustrating. My wife has a kill. Derrick has a kill. But me???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Reminds me of that stone's song. Can't get no satisfaction.
Old 12-01-2005, 01:50 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
He hops in my back seat azz in the air like a good date and ...
Old 12-01-2005, 02:04 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Holy crap that's hard to read. Good story, but paragraphs are your friend man.
Old 12-01-2005, 02:12 PM
Teching In

What do you drive and what do you have done? If I see you, I'll make a quick go of it, but I'm pretty much stock.
Old 12-01-2005, 02:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

lol, reading your post kinda makes you sound all tweeked out.
Old 12-01-2005, 07:18 PM
Launching!

He drives an SS with a 408 with a 200 shot. Pulling like mid to high 400's NA i believe from the last thread he wrote. Bought the car off of another member on LS1Tech.com......here. Damn i have to get off the kill forum!!!
Old 12-01-2005, 07:29 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Juiced
lol, reading your post kinda makes you sound all tweeked out.
I stopped a few sentences in...made my eyes go blurry.
Old 12-01-2005, 09:46 PM
TECH Regular

Ah well. tweaked would be a good word to use but not tweaked out.LOL. Paragraphs, yes I must try those sometimes. Didn't realize I would be graded on that.
6speed. I drive a red SS. We (fbody club) will be at the track this weekend if you would like to stop by. noon is when the gate opens.
Old 12-02-2005, 12:32 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
Paragraphs, yes I must try those sometimes. Didn't realize I would be graded on that.
Journalism 101 man, use paragraphs that are small and bite-sized, otherwise you lose the reader. Not trying to be an ***, just trying to make it easier for people to read your posts in the future.