Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Is it bad to not pull over when a cop waives you over

Old 12-23-2005, 04:50 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is it bad to not pull over when a cop waives you over

I think NOT

Hauling *** north on I-95, maybe doing about 85mph with everyone else, "pick on the bright red sports car why don't you" , FHP is radaring people from the overpass, than radio'ing down to cop cars pulled over in the fast lane waiving cars over. Saw like 5 guys up there. I go under the overpass and about 200-300 yards ahead there's some boob standing there, looks me right in the face and waives me over.

Give me a friggin break, this guy actually thinks I'm gonna pull over, like I'm gonna hit the brakes at 85mph, in heavy traffic, piling everyone up, and pull off near the guard-rail with all the rocks and pebbles and ****. Than sit there and wait for him to get there. They had like 6 cars pulled over. Sapps!

So I immediately started getting over to the far right and stayed on the gas, I figured I'd better get off an exit early in case they radioed ahead.

What a joke. There just making the entire highway unsafe by doing this.

So, this is a FHP kill story
Old 12-23-2005, 05:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

good kill. i think it was not the speed but how ****** loud ur car is. You can literally hear it from a few blocks away.
Old 12-23-2005, 07:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Give me a friggin break, this guy actually thinks I'm gonna pull over, like I'm gonna hit the brakes at 85mph, in heavy traffic, piling everyone up, and pull off near the guard-rail with all the rocks and pebbles and ****. Than sit there and wait for him to get there. They had like 6 cars pulled over. Sapps!
sounds like he had his hands full anyways, if they had radioed ahead and asked why you didnt pull over you could have said I thought you were waving the person behind me over officer!
Old 12-23-2005, 07:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

FHP is worthless.well not all but alot are.

good job smoking them.were they in 5.0s?
Old 12-23-2005, 09:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 42 Posts

I wouldn't have stopped either. Unless he's on your bumper with light's and siren he can't nail you for trying to elude him.
Old 12-23-2005, 09:28 PM
11 Second Club

NIIIIIIIICEEEEE lol!! I wouldve done the same!
Old 12-23-2005, 09:45 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

FHP has had a fleet of B4C Z28's since '02. Mean looking cars.
The old 5.0 notches were retired years ago, but you still see them roaming the streets as private vehicles now (search lamp gives them away, hehe).
Old 12-23-2005, 11:10 PM
Teching In

Good Kill
Old 12-24-2005, 12:55 AM
10 Second Club

What does your super stroker run at the track? That setup you got sounds mean as ****!

Nice kill BTW......
Old 12-24-2005, 05:52 AM
On The Tree

Hell I had a trooper come out into the the highway and waved me over,I think I was doing about 85.What a dumbass,had to hammer the brakes so that I would not steam roll him.I would have like to have gone around him but I had a car to my left who by the way did not stop.
Old 12-24-2005, 07:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If the officer got a glimpse of your plates you are getting tickets in the mail.
Old 12-24-2005, 09:01 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MetallicBluews6
If the officer got a glimpse of your plates you are getting tickets in the mail.
Yeah right, unless they have a picture of "you" driving the car they cant prove anything. Who are they gonna send the ticket to
Old 12-24-2005, 09:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 01SSDRVR
Yeah right, unless they have a picture of "you" driving the car they cant prove anything. Who are they gonna send the ticket to
I had a local town tow my car away days after going through their town on the highway at 127. Worse was I was gone when they had it towed. They didn't care who the driver was they just wanted the money. Their "story" was that I was clocked doing 127 in a 55 so they knew couldn't catch me so they callled ahead and a unmarked car supposedly folllowed me back home (like 15 miles) to my home. But heres the kicker the officer who followed the car never saw the driver. Now if I were to follow someone for 15 miles I think I would stick around for 20 seconds to positively identify the driver. Since they couldn't prove who the driver was the charges were ultimately dropped.
Old 12-24-2005, 11:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

i dont know why anyone would stand out in traffic to pull someone over.

stupid and unsafe imo.

a trooper here was killed not to long ago trying to tell someone to pull over at a toll booth. he tripped and was run over.
Old 12-24-2005, 02:04 PM
TECH Veteran

[QUOTE=ULTIMATEORANGESS]FHP is worthless.well not all but alot are.[quote]

Most of the stories I hear from people that get pulled by them say they are the most disrespectful, arrogant, high and mighty ******** they've ever talked to.

good job smoking them.were they in 5.0s?
Mostly the bigger cars, Crown Vics maybe. And a few Camaros were on the side too, they're always on I-95.
Old 12-24-2005, 02:07 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 00Vette
What does your super stroker run at the track? That setup you got sounds mean as ****!

Nice kill BTW......
Never ran it at the track, G-Tech'ed it one day and it said 11.3 on the street. I don't know how accurate those are though and I had a 300 pound dude in the car with me. I would think/hope it could go into the 10's with a good hook. Its a beast.
Old 12-24-2005, 02:15 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by MetallicBluews6
You have to have whats called a "wheel witness", which means a positive ID of the driver. If that can't be done and the cop doesn't lie in court when the judge asks, "was it him?" The case will get dismissed every time. If the cop lies and says, "yes, he's the one I saw behind the wheel", than its up to the judge believes. But I don't think a cop would want to get caught lying in court just in case it can be proven that the car was being driven by someone else that day. That cop would probably lose his job for lying under oath in court.
Old 12-24-2005, 02:18 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by ULTIMATEORANGESS
i dont know why anyone would stand out in traffic to pull someone over.

stupid and unsafe imo.

a trooper here was killed not to long ago trying to tell someone to pull over at a toll booth. he tripped and was run over.
These dudes were standing right on the line to the left of the fast lane, when I went by he was about 3 feet from the car, at 80-85mph. So stupid. And it was a line of cops, like 6 of them. One car swerves and causes just one car to go to the left and they can all be killed.

Too bad that cop tripped, but man sometimes they just go to any length to write someone a ticket that isn't gonna change anything.
Old 12-24-2005, 02:19 PM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by 01SSDRVR
The squad car in-car cameras aren't capable of getting that good of a look at passing car's plates are they? If they are, it would be like the video-monitored intersections that photograph the back of your car and mail the ticket to the owner of the car (regardless of who is driving it).
Old 12-24-2005, 02:35 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Quickin
Never ran it at the track, G-Tech'ed it one day and it said 11.3 on the street. I don't know how accurate those are though and I had a 300 pound dude in the car with me. I would think/hope it could go into the 10's with a good hook. Its a beast.
Sounds like it! I hope to one day have a stroker myself.

Search this Thread