Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

run with WS6 and Johnny Law... Steven Segall?

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2006, 10:52 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default run with WS6 and Johnny Law... Steven Segall?

Ok, so last night i just got home from dinner with my gramma, and i was gonna go hang out with some pals of mine. So im pulling out of my road, and all of a sudden i see this champagne colored WS6 go by... so im like, oh wow cool car, i wonder if he'll run em with me. We catch the light together, and he blips the throttle at me. The guy looks kinda like Steven Segall with the pony tail and everything. The light turns green and i wait for him to hit it, cuz i dont wanna look like an ***... then i hit it, spin through first, spin thorugh second... it was a cold night out. But he spun too. We have the same distance on eachother the entire way to the next light. So we race again from that light, same outcome... so i ask him what hes got done to it and he said 'LS1' and im like '...ok, well nice car!' and hes like '....ya'. So im thinkin to myself... what a ball waxer! I was waiting to hear it back, because its only right! So we race again, and this time its neck and neck, until we get to about.... WAY TOO FAST... im not gonna say the exact speed, cuz i know ill get flamed... just know that i wont be going that fast on those roads ever again! Anyway, so we get pretty fast, and he pulls on me by about a fender. Then i dont really wanna deal with this Chauncey anymore, so i just turn left. About two minutes later, i see a cop car get behind me. And it wasnt like he was just getting behind me because he wanted to turn left... he got behind me like he was looking for me. So im like FAWK! The light turns green and i hear the 'beep beep' honk that they give to pull over, and the lights come on. So i pull over and i know he had to have seen me racing. Im thinking to myself 'oh my god its over, its over! this is it!' So he gets to my window and he said to me 'Lisence and regis.... hey, you again!? I pulled you over at this exact same spot last time... you really need to sell this car, man!' and im like 'ya i know, do you know anyone thats in the market for a camaro?' and he said no, so i gave him my licence and i was fumbling around for my registration, cuz i have to many papers in my center console and glove box. I give him the registration... and about ten minutes later, he comes back and he said... 'so who was the other guy?' and im like 'i donno, it was some 40 year old *******, but i dont really know him' and he tells me 'you know, you really oughtta sell this car, youll have it wrapped around a pole one day. you can still have a nice car... just not this fast' and so i tell him, 'ya, i should probly get something slower, liek a mustang or something' and he said 'ya, thatd be good, now heres your licence. Slow down! and get outta here' So i get outta there!' I dont think ill be racing for a while... ive had a LOT of races with this car, but mostly its initiated by other people. Im just gonna lay low for a while i think. Anyway, im turning left at the end of the street, and the cop turns right, and right behind the cop, i see this other car stop and all of a sudden! the guy takes a rip off of a bong! and im like 'holy ****! ive never seen that before!' i said that out loud, to myself, in the car. Then i went to Safeway and smoked a joint with my friend to commemorate the events of the night. And we all lived happily ever after... THE END
Old 01-13-2006, 11:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

god damn man thats the luckiest thing ive ever heard. you shoulda gone to jail that night. congrats on getting off though...you lucky bastard!! im layin low fro awhile too since i have two reckless driving tickets pending and one failure to obey highway sign so... i guess im not as lucky as you. see ya!!

Justin
Old 01-13-2006, 04:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 42 Posts

Yeah dude. Thank whatever God you believe in, cause somebody was watching over you.
Aside from that, good run.
Old 01-13-2006, 05:11 PM
TECH Regular

I think I need one of those LS1 motors!!!LOL must be very special!
Old 01-13-2006, 07:12 PM
Banned

Love the whole part about illegal drug posession/use as a form of celebrating your resolution to adhere to traffic laws in a stricter fasion.
Old 01-18-2006, 05:18 PM
11 Second Club

my one friend got pulled over in NJ he was doing 145. The officer asked him, "do you know why i stopped you" My pal said, "because im an idiot sir" the cop goes to his car for a few mins and comes back and said "I gave you a ticket for.." i cant remember what it was but, it carried no points. you wanna talk about lucky, lol
Old 01-18-2006, 09:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

some people must be makin deals with the devil. they should go to vegas or play the lottery. i would if that happened to me
Old 01-18-2006, 10:08 PM
Banned

sure as hell, man, if they stop me, im screwed. I will use that one though, if i ever get caught for going that fast "Because I am an idiot, sir" I like that.
Old 01-19-2006, 12:37 AM
9 Second Club

Received 64 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by 98TADRIVER
my one friend got pulled over in NJ he was doing 145. The officer asked him, "do you know why i stopped you" My pal said, "because im an idiot sir" the cop goes to his car for a few mins and comes back and said "I gave you a ticket for.." i cant remember what it was but, it carried no points. you wanna talk about lucky, lol

im goign to use that now.. lol
Old 01-19-2006, 01:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You are a very lucky man! Not so sure the pot was such a good idea though. Didn't see you ending the story with that one. Haha.
Old 01-19-2006, 01:17 AM
TECH Resident

oh well, you know... to each his own. and maybe i will play the lottery... ive never played before
Old 01-19-2006, 02:06 AM
TECH Regular

Hey Unz, i wasnt aware there was any other pewter WS6's out here in concord.
Old 01-19-2006, 02:13 AM
TECH Resident

actually ive seen 2 other ones! ...i raced both of them. one i lost to, one i beat. theres also 4 other black LS1 SSs here too! can you believe that?
Old 01-19-2006, 02:16 AM
TECH Regular

I can believe it, i have seen the black SS's here and there. I wonder if the one you lost to was me. How long ago was that race? You remember what the guy looked like that was driving. I have ran into a couple F-bodies here in concord on clayton rd. I havent lost to one yet, but there was a couple times where we couldnt really race, like with your friends 383 SS.
Old 01-19-2006, 11:24 AM
TECH Resident

i doubt it was you. this guy was rude... and you would probly remember taking your car that fast... i donno if i should say how fast it actually was, but it was FAST! and the guy looked just like steven segall! he even had the black pony tail and those unmistakably steven segall eyes... and that steven segall stare. at first i thought it could have been him... but then i realized that steven segall would probly drive a vette. how old are you? this guy was like in his 40s or 50s... if it is you, though... sorry for saying that you were a ball waxer, but i didnt even get a thumbs up! what gives!