Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Had a lil fun tonight...

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 03:29 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Had a lil fun tonight...

Well, my car could REALLY use a tune...but I had a fun night nevertheless ....

1st off, I got my *** handed to me, by a friend of mine who has an 02 WS6...I just couldn't handle the bolt on, suspension, 12-bolt, 150 shot car from a slow roll lol....He's an auto, so it was only fair that we went from a dig or slow roll....up top, it wasn't really bad at all...

2nd I played with an 01 TA with a Thunder 563 (I believe) cam, tune, etc....We held almost dead even, though my shifts were earlier and slow, so he may have edged me out a lil....I'm trying to avoid hitting the stock rev limiter, so I'm easy on the shifts...But his car is QUICK.

3rd...Later in the night we were heading back out on the interstate to go hang out....and right in the middle of all of us...This black 04 Cobra comes outta nowhere lol...So I kindly let him in the middle of the pack...

Me and him went from about a 50 roll and a 70 roll...50 roll, I edged him out about a 1/4 car....70 roll, we stayed pretty even and he got about half a car on me, on my shift...He was a real cool guy, stopped and shot the **** with us. He said it has a blower pulley, idler, exhaust, CAI, and tune...So I was happy with the results, especially without a tune

So, just figured I'd get my first thread in here....nothing extraordinary, but a good time...

-Will
Old 01-29-2006, 12:23 PM
On The Tree

what kinda mods you got on your car?
Old 01-29-2006, 01:41 PM
11 Second Club

P/P 5.3 heads, comp cam 595/595 232/236 112 LSA, LS6 swap, Pacesetter LT's and OR-y, Hooker Aerochamber, Centerforce DF 12" clutch and Billet Steel flywheel, ASP pulley, TSP lid, bellow, free mods....

-Will