Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

RSX-type S vs. 94 LT1 A4

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2006, 02:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RSX-type S vs. 94 LT1 A4

I was driving home from getting a safety/emission test done and this guy in a RSX type S pulls up next to me, holding the car in a low gear, then he punches it. So we get around this truck and he hits it from my rear fender, so I punch it too. We have to hit the brakes almost immediately since we were coming up to an intersection. At the light the guy says we'll hit it as soon as the light goes green. The light turns green, I floor it and get sideways but still put about 3-4 carlengths from 0-55ish before we had to slow down for a turn. We get on the highway, from a 55 roll I put about 5-6 cars on the guy up to around 95 mph. I talked to the guy he had an intake and catback. He asked what I had and I said intake and catback, too. This guy tells me in a week he will have "100 more horsepower." So I ask if he's getting a turbo or spray, and he says just from bolt-ons. So I told him nice car and left. But I don't really think there's any way he'll pick up 100 horse even at the motor. My car is a 94 LT1 A4 with 2.73's.