Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

cammed TA vs. unknown C5

Old 03-14-2006, 10:47 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default cammed TA vs. unknown C5

My car isnt running at its best right now but, i was headed home after a long, long night (5:00 am) on I-45. There i am about 20 minutes from Fairfield half *** falling asleep, i was debating on pulling over, when all of the sudden this black C5 screams by me, i mean moving 120+. I was doing 70 and he scared the **** outa me he passed me so fast, that woke my *** up really damn fast. I drop to 4 th gear and give chase, he was game. We get beside each other and start the , he speeds up i speed up bullshit, well he speed up a lil more then me then hit it, i was in 3rd , but already a car down due to him speeding up then hitting it, i sucked him up through 3rd, shoulda powershifted but didnt, hit the clutch tried to bang fourth and it was like a wall was in the way..... , got it in gear and he had pulled half a car on me again... started pullin back up and he shut down... grrrrrrr... i was like hell no... we line up again 65 mph, i honk it off and on the go i started yanking him had a car on him b4 he shut down and we were still in 3rd cool guy though when he caught back up he waved and i waved and got home safe and sound, awake as hell
Old 03-14-2006, 11:23 PM
Racer

funny story,i can just picture you riding half asleep,him blow by you and scare the **** outta you. Happened to me before too. Woke my *** up too. Be careful
Old 03-15-2006, 06:15 AM
TECH Resident

Damn, I bet the noise scared the crap out of ya!

It's nice to be able to pull in a vette, especially at higher speeds where they shine.
Old 03-15-2006, 06:20 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Nice job dude.
Old 03-15-2006, 08:03 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by wickedwarlock
Damn, I bet the noise scared the crap out of ya!

It's nice to be able to pull in a vette, especially at higher speeds where they shine.
Ya it scared the **** outa me, made me jump and all, it was great being able to pull that vet at higher speeds being my car is on stock tune and other performance probs..

Search this Thread