Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

me vs m3 vs neon

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 05:05 PM
ckd
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default me vs m3 vs neon

So I was on my way home last night from work (20 degrees) and this black m3 that was for sale 2 days ago decides to get on the side of me and start revving up. I was on my cell so I hung it up and decided sure, I'll go, but not full throtte and if I lose playin it safe then I lose. Well he revved it and took off so I chased at 1/2-3/4 throttle and smoked him by 50. We went 2 more times and same result. I don't know what they do to m3s but he had something done (intake or something) cause I could here this insane whooshing noise from his hood. I thought it was a supercharger for a sec but wasn't high pitched enough.

Today was 40 outside (a heatwave for minot ND) and everybody was out. I saw a viper, 68 camaro, black z06, and some other nice cars. What decides to try and race me? A dodge neon with a bolt on turbo. We got side by side and I smoked him in 2nd at 50 and figured I'd keep going to 70 (in a 55) and there were a few cars (with lots of space and time to pass on the other side) so we played slolom and finally stopped at a light and gave me a thumbsup.

I think I'm gonna make another trip out today and by some wax and wash/wax my car. It's soo nice out. By the way I am new here and I love this forum. Wish I found it sooner. Later guys!