Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Really long story... :)

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 10:08 PM
9 Second Club

Received 64 Likes on 54 Posts

Default Really long story... :)

Ok... not that anyone cares... and it is a pathetic race, but we still got our ***** and giggles out of this.

Well my buddy who owns a 2wd 68 Chevy truck (who thinks he is the fastest thing is the damn world) has a old bro in the air force. Well this entire family is Chevy orientated and the older brother is the od ball that is in love with imports (not really a bad thing... thats my opinon.. i love fast 4 bangers).

The problem is he has a RICER attitude. Well... he talks big untill its time to line up. He was in town and hanging out wiht his best buddy who drives a 95 maxima. Nice lil ride. Wheels, CAI, exhaust (nothing to ricey). Of course a manual. Now My bud (his names is Chase) says he bro talks up his friend maxima realll big, but i never heard none of this trash (so im not sure if chase jsut lieks starting ****).

Well we grab the poor stock lt1 (ok..it has a drop in.. HAHA... nothing worht even a single horsepower) and go looking for them. Chases YOUNGER bro calls us and says they are a bit in front of us, so i kick up to about 10 over and catch them. We follow them down teh entire strip and follow them into Micky D's. They ignore us when we fly up in the parking spot next to them. They jump out and walk inside like we dont exist.... humm scarred maybe?

My **** talking friend walks in and gets his brothers attention. He says "Hey... so you want to race the american sixxer? Just a lil Firebird...". The owner dont even look at us and is like "No man those things are fast" with something inbetween sarcasm and serious in his voice. Chase is confident because he of course knowns we are ******* with them and that poor thing dont stand a flying chance. His brother is curious about his confidence and keeps asking what is done to the car. of course we reply "Nothing.. bone stock automatic v6" ... they still seemed wary so Chase said... "Ok... i got $50.... you win its yours.... we win... then you just learned what american muscle is and that is all i want to show ya.". He brothers one reply was "We're looking under the hood.... i know what a turbo looks like". CHase said "Sure fine whatever"

At this point im like.. dood... he will know it is a lt1.. lol. Well we wait for them to get out. I let them check it out. He brothers like "well the nitrous aint on" because i mentioned that i have it... and indeed it wasn't installed... and you can see the stock air box and ****... so no turbo. They say "cool less do this" and we jump in our cars. THey had no idea it was Lt1... I start mine up... no weird looks or anyhting. Guess my v8 rumble sounds like a v6?? lol We drive the 2 min drive to the edge of town and look for cops... none.

I told him to go whenever he was ready... and htey were of course, cool wiht that. Well they take off... and i ease into it because of the cold roads and then mash it (and for the first time i have ever raced, got traction). The trans shifts into second and my friend gos "So... where did that maxima go???"... well by the end of first gear in my AUTOMATIC LT1, i was already almost a bus length in front of the poor thing. I didn't shut it down untill about 120 and the best unit of lenght to desribe the carnage is Trailer homes. He was so far behind you would have never known the thing was racing.

Nothing impressive really. I mean hose cars are supposed to run a low 15 stock (from what i have read)... but i have never seen a "ricer" (though i say they are only half ricer.. the half intelligent... lol) drop their mouth like they did. They gave me props for like 4 mins at stop sign later on... "Way fsat car dood.. nice car... sweet.... good job... That is a fast car... dayyyummm"..

Since they were such good sports bout it, tey are only half ricer.. lol!
Old 03-26-2006, 10:09 PM
9 Second Club

god damn that is long.... cliff notes is i destroyed my friend's ricer older brother's friend's "rice" car.... damn that is a mouth full. lol
Old 03-27-2006, 02:00 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not bad man, not sure if it was worth the gas bet your friend's bro's friend might think twice next time he sees a V8

~Alex
Old 03-27-2006, 10:36 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS1Lust
Not bad man, not sure if it was worth the gas bet your friend's bro's friend might think twice next time he sees a V8

~Alex
cant wait for his bro to bring his 350z up.