TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default prelude vs. cobra lol

http://www.preludepower.com/forums/s...-t_235855.html
gotta keep the vtec open the whole time..lol
Old 03-27-2006, 11:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

thats the lamest website on earth i cant believe i just looked at that......those guys think a stock prelude can smoke anything
Old 03-27-2006, 11:44 PM
On The Tree

I am actually surprised, they all flamed that guy for even thinking that his 'lude could hang with a Cobra

...while we are on the topic of Preludes, I had a run in with one on Saturday night. I was just idling by him and he blipped the throttle a bit, so I shifted it into nuetral and gave him a real rev. I had to slow down to about 15 for this v6 stang to get off the road, and the 'lude slowed down too. When I started going again I heard the fart can when he down shifted at my back bumper attemping the flyby, so I layed into it also and pulled 2 lengths on him by 70....in a 5000 lb truck!

How could any of those morons think they could hang with a Cobra! BTW this character had a huge wing and the classic un painted body kit, it was a newer Prelude so I assume it had the k20 or whatever comes in them. He instantly slammed on the brakes and turned on the first street he could.

I was amazed that I had just pulled from the fastest street car on the road, I mean I hang with C6 Vette's but I didnt think I could take THIS guy!
Old 03-28-2006, 01:13 AM
Launching!

They run a H22. Its kinda the big block for Hondas. 2.2L 4cylinder. Capable fo some decent power.

But its always been my opinion that to really play you need either Cubes, FI, or maybe really really light weight (Bikes) Preferably all three. If you dont have one or more, dont bother. Then again, I'm nuts.