Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Boxster????? C'mon ....

Old 03-29-2006, 05:09 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default Boxster????? C'mon ....

This Porsche Boxster followS me through town last night and pulls up beside me at a traffic light. I start to pull out when the light turns green and he purges his little nitrous kit. I thought it was the Volkswagon Jetta behind him until he does it again. I thought, 'NO WAY!'

Waaaay! He follows me out the 4-lane and about a mile out, I turn around to come back towards town and this idiot turns with me and tries to come up beside me. I accelerate but not too hard and I pull on him. His halogen lights start coming up in my rearview really quick. He's giving it all it's got, so, I stomp the livin' **** out of my accelerator. The guy fell back soooo far ... soooo fast ... it was absolutely hilarious! Kinda' felt sorry for him.

I slowed to about 40 mph to let him catch up and the slower I got, the slower he got. He finally turned the other way ... guess he was too embarrassed to face me at the next redlight. He purged so many times ******* with me in town, he probably purged hisself right out of juice ... LOL!!!!
Old 03-29-2006, 05:28 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

perfect donīt let little Porsches arguvate you
Old 03-29-2006, 10:10 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

a kid aat my hishschool has one and thinks its the faster car in the parking lot just becuase its a porche... stupid people
Old 03-29-2006, 11:09 AM
TECH Regular

I think they look cool as hell, just too slow.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:51 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by CharlieCobra03
I think they look cool as hell, just too slow.

x2

My father has one and like to take the twisties fast and have a car no one else has where he lives. other than that he does not care. Nice car for what it is but to race an LS1... c'mon.

Jack
Old 04-01-2006, 03:12 AM
On The Tree

one of buddy's dad's has a boxter and he thought it was faster than fast (probly b/c it was a porche) so i took him for a ride in my bone stock 98 t/a and he said my car had about twice the torque of the box,, and it was def faster. i hope boxter owners don't buy them for their performance b/c they're def overpriced if that's their perk.
Old 04-01-2006, 08:00 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

LS1 cars are already torque monsters anyway IMHO. I told my buddy at work (who owns a Boxster) about the Boxster guy that sprayed me. My friend bought his as a single guy who wanted an intermediary luxury/sports care for his strained budget and not for the speed or power ... more for picking up chicks. He laughed when I told him about the Boxster guy who tried to hurt my Trans Am with the nitrous hit he did on me.

Search this Thread