Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I'm a cannibal. Nooooo.

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 01:46 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default I'm a cannibal. Nooooo.

On my way to Simi to see my chick friday, i see this green LT1 (maybe just the stock loudmouth) ahead of me. I think nothing of it, i was too worried about having a possible flat tire. I pull into the gas station next to the freeway to check. The LT1 pulls in ahead of me, thought he was getting gas. Then i go to get back in my car after confirming it was not flat (just a rough patch i guess). I see the driver and passenger both staring at me. Then i dawns on me, they are waiting for me. They follow me onto the freeway. As i was exiting the onramp, i see them going for it, A FLYBY, i wait till they are about a car behind me and punch it. By the time he gets to me front bumper, i stop his pull and start putting ground on him. I slow, ok he's just showing me he's game. We wait till the next freeway, the straighter one. Then we slow to about 55mph. I count it down and we go, I left his *** like he was standing still. I honestly thought he didn't go, so i slow and what do i get but another ****** flyby, at least they were both giving me a thumbs up. Cool guys, just need to lay off the ricer antics.
Old 03-30-2006, 01:52 PM
TECH Resident

Nice kill !
Old 03-30-2006, 02:09 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Why are you picking on those poor guys! N I C E
Old 03-30-2006, 02:30 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

always fun when u keep it in the family!!! btw, it was probably his first f-bod and i wouldnt be suprised if he just got the exhaust and was showing it off too his friend, i know i was a crazy punk when i got my 86 IROC!!! Nice kill though
Old 03-30-2006, 02:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by gyrene2003
always fun when u keep it in the family!!! btw, it was probably his first f-bod and i wouldnt be suprised if he just got the exhaust and was showing it off too his friend, i know i was a crazy punk when i got my 86 IROC!!! Nice kill though

LOL, man those IROC's were the thing to beat back in the day! Ahead of their time, esp if you got the 350TPI in it (VS. the 305)

Nice Kill BTW.
Old 03-30-2006, 05:47 PM
On The Tree

If they were giving you the thumbs up while flying by they were just screwin around. Doesn't seem ricey. Not unless they are thinking they won.