Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

First "race" in the WS6

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 09:43 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First "race" in the WS6

First off, I live in a small town that's full of stupid spoiled rednecks who take their parents' trucks out every weekend and give them pure hell. Anyway, I was headed home and some *** in a newer Ford Powerstroke 4-door decides to cut me off and drive 10 mph below the speed limit. I got a little road rage and rode his *** for a couple miles, then backed off when he finally got up to speed. A few minutes later he starts changing lanes, speding up and slowing down like an idiot, so I decide to pass him before I get pissed again. Sure enough when I got side by side he speeds up to stay with me. I glanced over and he nailed it so I followed. Needless to say it was not even close, but I took it to 95 anyway to rub it in lol. When I get back into town he pulls into the DQ parking lot, and sure enough it's some 16-ish year old. Time to tuck your tail and take Daddy's diesel home
Old 03-31-2006, 10:01 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Haha nice kill on the powerstroke, and I hate when people do that, they cut you off, and then when you honk at them or get close to their tail they slow down like YOU did something wrong...happened to me yesterday on my way home from work. I commute 1 1/2 hours on a train to boston and have about a 10 min ride home once I get off the train, so im usually not in the best mood haha. Well Im pulling onto one of the residential streets that leads to my house, and some idiot (17 year old asian kid) comes rocketing out of one of the side streets, and cuts me off really bad, and the thing is someone was coming the other direction and almost t-boned him. So I wasnt in the mood and tried to just ignore him but he thought my highbeams were on (they were, just had my fog lights on) so I see him look in his rearview and start to slow down. So i get closer to his tail, and he proceeds to slow until he stops in the middle of the road. I was so pissed! So I got out of my car and start walking towards his car and he starts to get out and then sees me (Im 6'8 250 pounds) and he does a double take. So I calmly asked him why he stopped and he goes "uh I thought you had your high beams on" and when I told him no he goes "oh sorry man" and sped off. I was dying laughing!