Go Back   LS1TECH > RACING DEPARTMENT > Street Racing & Kill Stories

Street Racing & Kill Stories
Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Another 5.0 bites the dust....

Old 04-09-2006, 10:42 PM   #1
Staging Lane
Trader Rating: 0
Default Another 5.0 bites the dust....

So i was out this afternoon with the girlfriend just cruising around. I pull up to a light about to make a left on the arrow when a red 5.0 pulls up behind me reving it up. The whole time acting like a dick. So i mkae my left and let him catch up to me.
I purposly stay in first gear because we are only going about 20. We both hit it and i rock his world, actually hitting the brakes around 60 becasue it was already over for him. So i slow down again becasue i figured that was easy, this time we go off about a 35-40 roll. Again i pull pretty hard and don't ewven wind out all of third.
The funniest thing though is that we pull up to another light after that, and he says nice car and goes his separate way. I loved putting him back in his place on the shear reason that he was acting like a complete dick before he got rocked.
REDFLASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 11:09 PM   #2
Trader Rating: 0
Send a message via AIM to BLKWS.6

At least he wasnt a **** afterwards. I give him mad props for that. Maybe he just wanted to see how he compared and figured pissing you off a bit would ensure a run...he got what he wanted. I doubt he thought he would win.
BLKWS.6 is offline   Reply With Quote