Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

my best kill yet!

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 04:23 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my best kill yet!

Tonight I was heading home and decided it was a bit early to hit the sack. I decided to go by to Oakland drags to see who was out there tonight.

I get there and see nobody There is just a lone pair of headlights far in the distance traveling in the oncomming lane. As we get closer together I see its a late 60s Dart that looks like ****. I mean, every panel on this car had a different color. Right when we pass eachother, the Dart driver suddenly makes a quick u-turn and starts after me.

Since there is nothing going on tonight I am game. I increase my speed and watched in my rearview as the Dart played catch up. He finally catches up and does a ricer fly by....I'm like '**** that!'! So I put in 2nd and fly by them around 5000rpms. The LTs were screaming throught the catback right into their open window

We come up to the next light and the pull up unusually close to my car I look over and the drivers girl is hanging out the window with a smile and a cold MGD for me I role down the window and she says for me to take the beer. I oblige and smile and thank them and they sped off. Best kill ever.

cliffnotes: I give a Dart a taste of the ls1 exhaust and they give me a beer!
Old 04-14-2006, 04:32 AM
11 Second Club

If only every race would end like that.... good kill, how'd the beer taste?
Old 04-14-2006, 05:21 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by LS1TechRulez
Tonight I was heading home and decided it was a bit early to hit the sack. I decided to go by to Oakland drags to see who was out there tonight.

I get there and see nobody There is just a lone pair of headlights far in the distance traveling in the oncomming lane. As we get closer together I see its a late 60s Dart that looks like ****. I mean, every panel on this car had a different color. Right when we pass eachother, the Dart driver suddenly makes a quick u-turn and starts after me.

Since there is nothing going on tonight I am game. I increase my speed and watched in my rearview as the Dart played catch up. He finally catches up and does a ricer fly by....I'm like '**** that!'! So I put in 2nd and fly by them around 5000rpms. The LTs were screaming throught the catback right into their open window

We come up to the next light and the pull up unusually close to my car I look over and the drivers girl is hanging out the window with a smile and a cold MGD for me I role down the window and she says for me to take the beer. I oblige and smile and thank them and they sped off. Best kill ever.

cliffnotes: I give a Dart a taste of the ls1 exhaust and they give me a beer!

I can't quite put my finger on it, but something in that story sounds dangerous .....
Old 04-14-2006, 07:06 AM
Teching In

Damn, that sounds like it could be one of the best kills of all time, even back to the horse and buggy days
Old 04-14-2006, 07:20 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Should have given her the shocker, then asked her for a heineken.
Old 04-14-2006, 08:25 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Well good thing I didnt see on the news a guy was killed by a beer laced with cyanide ( spelling ). Good job.