Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

My first Kills

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2006, 09:59 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My first Kills

I just purchased a 99 Formula(A4) from a close friend who is also a member of LS1 Tech. I am not bragging about the kills because they are slow cars but none the less they wanted to race. I am going Down a Three lane road and decide to gun it a lil, Go up to about 80mph and let off. I look up in the rear view mirrior to see a Lexus i.s 300 closing in quickly. I guess he saw me gun it and wanted to race. He pulls up next to me and I give him a big rev. He returns a rev, Oh yes,,, I am excited. ( I had the car for a week or two but had no races ) We slow to get some distance between us and the traffic that is ahead. I tell him to go and that I will hit it when he goes. He Punches it and then I Hit it. I walk him really bad and I shut down around 90mph. He gets next to me and I give him the thumbs up. He returns it and tells me that I am the first person to take him. Later that same day I am on the same road and get stopped at a light. A CRX pulls up next to me. Nothing is said and no revs are givin, we know what is a bout to happen and just wait for the green. Lights green and he is giving it hell, burning through first and second(kinda surprisd me) while I just roll on the throttle. Walked him hard and shut down at a pretty low speed of 70 to 75 ish mph. Once again he gets next to me and I give him the thumbs up and say good run. He does the same. All in all, I feel really good about the races , not for the fact that I won, but for the matter that averyone was very cool. I am not one to talk **** or to make fun of you for racing me and losing. I actually don't like a lot of imports, and the ones I do like are really expensive, but by keeping cool and being a good sport I think it makes less enemies and less headache.
Old 07-16-2006, 11:02 AM
Teching In

Nice kills. I've had mine for about 4 weeks and still no races.
Old 07-16-2006, 03:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 42 Posts

Good run's.
And sound's like you ran across a couple guy's who were cool s well.
Old 07-19-2006, 06:17 PM
Staging Lane

^Thats why I'm happy about the races.^