Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

3 kills @ once

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2006, 08:43 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Red face 3 kills @ once

i just love friday nights because there are too many ricers picking on me; i was coming home from work around 11pm and i see bright lights coming up fast behind me. it was RX-7, EVO, S2000. they were racing down COOPER. i was just chilling in far right lane and we all caught @ the same light (remember i have my cutout closed and just running with blowmasters in the back.) so itz really quiet till i get on it. so they were thinking i was V6 firebird and they all starts to rev. @ this time i turned off my TCS and radio and i was READY. i revved up to 3000ish RPM and BAM.. im gone. my nitto DR did itz job pretty well and i was already hitting 3rd gear.. by this time i was about 3 cars length on EVO and others were too far back. i shut down at around 90mph and let them catch up but these kids were kept racing all the way to down to cooper..... hope they didnt get a ticket.

hopefully when i get my true dual; they wont pick on me
Old 07-22-2006, 10:06 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by TX_SS
i just love friday nights because there are too many ricers picking on me; i was coming home from work around 11pm and i see bright lights coming up fast behind me. it was RX-7, EVO, S2000. they were racing down COOPER. i was just chilling in far right lane and we all caught @ the same light (remember i have my cutout closed and just running with blowmasters in the back.) so itz really quiet till i get on it. so they were thinking i was V6 firebird and they all starts to rev. @ this time i turned off my TCS and radio and i was READY. i revved up to 3000ish RPM and BAM.. im gone. my nitto DR did itz job pretty well and i was already hitting 3rd gear.. by this time i was about 3 cars length on EVO and others were too far back. i shut down at around 90mph and let them catch up but these kids were kept racing all the way to down to cooper..... hope they didnt get a ticket.

What are your mods? Good kills.
Old 07-22-2006, 10:32 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice kills
Old 07-22-2006, 10:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TX_SS

Nice kill. ...........But those Dumb *** ricers lose a race and when It should be over they just keep going and going and going. ...............They dont know where there going, there just going.
Old 07-22-2006, 11:21 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Keeping the Texas streets clean I see. Nice work.
Old 07-22-2006, 12:01 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by LSINA7
What are your mods? Good kills.
-Direct-Flo lid, K&N filter, Thunder Racing polished MAF ends, ported, filled and smoothed throttle body
-Agostino Racing Stage 1 valve size with Stage 2 porting, LS1 casting, milled .030", REV stainless valves (2.02/1.57), Comp 918 springs.
-Agostino Racing oil pump
-Thunder Racing 224 .563 cam on a 112 LSA
-Crane hardened pushrods
-TR6 plugs
-Grotyohann 1 3/4" long-tube headers with ball flange collectors and emissions fittings (these were one of Roger Grot's last sets produced)
-Lane's exhaust custom 3" off-road Y-pipe with Dr. Gas merge-Y collector
--Dynomax Ultra-Flo 3" catback system utilizing 3" in, dual 3" out flowmaster muffler and dual stainless 3" Mufflex tips
-SPEC Stage 2 kevlar clutch
-New Torsen T-2 carrier, Genuine GM 3.73 gears, T/A girdle and stud kit