Old 08-06-2006, 06:13 PM
pdd
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

THE NEW MURC HAS 645 HP
Old 08-06-2006, 06:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nice kill! I was just coming back from the gym a few minutes ago and a Diable VT passed by going the other direction.
Old 08-06-2006, 06:34 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by WS-Sick
Nice kill! I was just coming back from the gym a few minutes ago and a Diable VT passed by going the other direction.

ANd you didnt turn around?! You are no real racer!
Old 08-08-2006, 09:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
ANd you didnt turn around?! You are no real racer!
..... That was great..... I never see any exotics around here.... but go to spdkilz.com and go to the bottomish of the video page and there is a great Z06 vs exotics vid
Old 08-16-2006, 02:11 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/sp...lago&trimid=-1
http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/sp...ardo&trimid=-1
ok here are the 2 lambos the gallardo and the murcielago specs for weight now the gallardo looks like it would demolish the murc. bc of the 500lb weight dif. im wanting to run a lambo but i hope its not a murc. though. but if i had to id just put a 150 shot on the ole TA
Old 08-16-2006, 03:22 PM
TECH Addict

Great Kill!

The weight statistics in that link are grossly inaccurate.

The Gallardo coupe weighs ~3350 lb. The Spyder Gallardo weighs a little more.

The Murcielago weighs ~3800 lb.

In the 1/4, they trap similar times with the Gallardo being ~1 mph higher.

On the highway . . . the Gallardo gets very small in the Murci's rear-view mirror
Old 08-16-2006, 06:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

you had a pretty good chance on the highway their bhp is reduced significantsly by the time it reaches all 4 wheels. Anywho that's a sweet kill, I only wish my car had ***** enough to race an exotic that wasn't parked.
Old 08-17-2006, 02:11 PM
TECH Resident

Good kill man. I am dieing to drill the one that drives around here. You my friend are a lucky bastage!
What part of Oklahoma do you hail from...If it's tulsa are you talking about the orange lambo? I've seen it a couple of times.
Also (off topic) but I just watched the vid in your sig. Do you post on ok-speed.com under a different name?
Old 08-17-2006, 02:32 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by rk_2000_Z/28
What part of Oklahoma do you hail from...If it's tulsa are you talking about the orange lambo? I've seen it a couple of times.
Also (off topic) but I just watched the vid in your sig. Do you post on ok-speed.com under a different name?

Yes I do. I am TwIzZtEdLoGiC over there. I have yet to see and orange one. I am talking about a yellow one up in Bartlesville. Where are you from?
Old 08-17-2006, 04:04 PM
TECH Resident

Yes I do. I am TwIzZtEdLoGiC over there. I have yet to see and orange one. I am talking about a yellow one up in Bartlesville. Where are you from?
I live in Enid, but I lived in Okmulgee for awhile and spent a lot of time in Tulsa and a little time in Bartelsville. The lambo I saw was that odd orangish/yellow color but it probably was not the same one. I was coming in to town from Enid one day on 412 and right on the edge of town was a Lambo, Porshe Carrera GT , and M5 BMW all rolling together. All pretty young guys.

If you get a chance you should come to Enid. I'm sure the only F-bod that could give you anykind of run would be Jarod's SS (the blue one with Silver stripes) but I think you could take him with the 200 shot. We could at least beat up on some rice...there's plenty of that around here.
Old 08-18-2006, 09:06 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by rk_2000_Z/28
I live in Enid, but I lived in Okmulgee for awhile and spent a lot of time in Tulsa and a little time in Bartelsville. The lambo I saw was that odd orangish/yellow color but it probably was not the same one. I was coming in to town from Enid one day on 412 and right on the edge of town was a Lambo, Porshe Carrera GT , and M5 BMW all rolling together. All pretty young guys.

If you get a chance you should come to Enid. I'm sure the only F-bod that could give you anykind of run would be Jarod's SS (the blue one with Silver stripes) but I think you could take him with the 200 shot. We could at least beat up on some rice...there's plenty of that around here.

Yeah I know that car. I met Jarod out at Sonic in Tulsa. Nice guy. I wanted to run him that night, but it just didnt work out. I may make a trip out there if the racing is good. Would hate to go and not find alot of prey.
Old 08-18-2006, 12:24 PM
TECH Resident

Yeah, Jarod is a nice guy. I guess he was at slamboree a few weeks back, and a buddy of mine that was there said he was terring some pretty bad *** donughts. Well I get on okgmp.com and a lot of the guys on there got all ***-hurt for some reason (like they have never done anything crazy in a vehicle before), and all these guys that had no idea who Jarod are just start ripping him and saying he has more money than brains, etc...That kind of pissed me off, so a little bird PM'ed him and let him know that he should head over there and at least deffend himself. He got a little irate with them and needless to say that section is now closed

As far as making a trip down here, I would love to see your car, but it really wouldn't be worth your gas. There are just a handful of quick rice and a small group of domestics that are worth anything, but those guys are seldom out. Your best bet would be some smaller crotch-rockets. On any given Friday or Saturday night those things are freakin' everywhere. Just hit up the Enid section of ok-speed
Old 08-18-2006, 10:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
I would love to get a shot at a Lamborghini Gallardo. Should smoke his heavy ***.
Most exotic car I've ever run and beat was Ferrari Testarossa.
If you ever come to cali you can pic and choose as many as you want.