Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

not really a kill but douchebag kid in mustang lol read

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2006, 11:19 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default not really a kill but douchebag kid in mustang lol read

first of all the ws6 is getting a new slave cylinder put in so my girlfriends mom was letting me use her 90 cavalier i came to a red light and this douchebag kid in a mustang started revving it up, i looked over and started laughing, it was a 97 4.6 with an amazing 215 hp, 15 more hp than a 3.8 v6 camaro, well anyway he had his crack ***** in the car and they took off and he flashed the lights, and swerved in front of me so i flashed my middle finger, i think its funny these punks wont run the trans am but they try and pick on a 4 banger thats completely stock and an old ladys car lol, funny thing is when he took off it looked like that car was slow as ****, probably not much faster than a damn cavalier i just dont understand why these 16-20 year olds drive mustangs and will only race when they know they can win, they dont even come up to the line beside me in the t/a they stay like 30 feet away, such weirdos, sorry so long
Old 09-02-2006, 11:25 PM
12 Second Club

lol thats funny
Old 09-02-2006, 11:43 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 02blkws6vert
i just dont understand why these 16-20 year olds drive mustangs and will only race when they know they can win, they dont even come up to the line beside me in the t/a they stay like 30 feet away, such weirdos, sorry so long
that kid sounded like a real tool, but I've lost to some very stout cars in my mustang and I have no problem at all with that. owners of all kinds of cars are like that......in other words every group has it's *******.
Old 09-03-2006, 07:30 AM
Staging Lane

So I Flashed my middle finger..HAHAHAHAHA thats funny! Yeah, I like Mustangs as much as F-Bodies, but usually the younger the driver the bigger the Bag of Douche.
Old 09-03-2006, 08:27 AM
Teching In

yeah two of my roomates drive mustangs one a 5.0 and the other a 4.6, it's funny to ride with them and see how agressive they are against civics n ricers, but refuse to race me in my Z...
Old 09-03-2006, 11:24 AM
TECH Resident

I hear you I get that **** all the time in the DD (Geo Tracker) I actually got one dude to wait at the gas station for 15 min for me to go home and drop my load from work and race him. When I showed up in the SS he came up with all sorts of excuses and left. I did get a couple of GT kills while I was out though.

-Nate

Last edited by CashMoney; 09-03-2006 at 11:35 AM.
Old 09-03-2006, 11:37 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by CashMoney
I hear you I get that **** all the time in the DD (Geo Tracker) I actually got one dude to wait at the gas station for 15 min for me to go home and drop my load from work and race him. When I showed up in the SS he came up with all sorts of excuses and left mother ****** I did get a couple of GT kills while I was out though.

-Nate
, thats funny **** right there! WTF, what was this dude driving? Who the hell talks **** against a Tracker anyways? No offense . What kind of childhood accidents were these tools involved in?
Old 09-03-2006, 11:44 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by lunatik
, thats funny **** right there! WTF, what was this dude driving? Who the hell talks **** against a Tracker anyways? No offense . What kind of childhood accidents were these tools involved in?
Around here it seems to be lead paintchips. It was a v6 mustang. Pulled up next to me a revved I looked at them and was like dude I'm waited down with tool boxes mind waiting at this gas station untill I go home and drop them off Its only a couple blocks away. He said sure and the driver/passenger did some gay hand slap high five job thing then I pulled up in the SS and it looked like they shat themselves.
Old 09-03-2006, 12:06 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by CashMoney
Around here it seems to be lead paintchips. It was a v6 mustang. Pulled up next to me a revved I looked at them and was like dude I'm waited down with tool boxes mind waiting at this gas station untill I go home and drop them off Its only a couple blocks away. He said sure and the driver/passenger did some gay hand slap high five job thing then I pulled up in the SS and it looked like they shat themselves.
, patty cake ****! "Damn! WTF did you do to that Geo?" "Geo has BOLT ons"